News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Philippine expressway system

Started by TheStranger, January 05, 2017, 10:39:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bing101

Here is an update on the Calax construction.

bing101

Here is an update on a Toll Plaza construction on NLEx.

bing101

Update on the Manila Skyway and here is an update on the Metro Cebu Expressway.

bing101

Back in Metro Manila and the NLEX connector.

bing101

Update the Cavite/Laguna Expressway gap is going to be filled in soon. A horse stable is now in the hands of the Calax Project team.

bing101

TheStranger

NLEX Connector section 1 (Caloocan Interchange to Espana Boulevard in Manila) slated to be open either today or tomorrow.  Second direct freeway link from Manila city limits to points north.

Driving tour on Youtube:

Chris Sampang

bing101

bing101

bing101

Chris

I wonder if they have something like a national expressway plan. The network doesn't extend very far beyond Manila. Maybe due to the hyper concentration of population in the Greater Manila area.

bing101

Quote from: Chris on April 04, 2023, 12:54:28 PM
I wonder if they have something like a national expressway plan. The network doesn't extend very far beyond Manila. Maybe due to the hyper concentration of population in the Greater Manila area.
Not that I am aware of though given that there have been talks to decentralize the Philippine economy for some time and address the crowding in the Manila area. I knew Cebu City, Clark and Davao City were all supposed to get some of the jobs away from Manila but who knows what the long term effects are for now.

bing101

Here is more on the Manila Skyway from Pinoy Joyride.

bing101

Here is a tour on the NAIA Expressway.

bing101

bing101

bing101

bing101

bing101

Here is more from other parts of the Philippines.

bing101

bing101

Here is an Update on the Calax Project.

bing101

bing101

bing101

Here is more on Calax and the Metro Cebu Expressways.

bing101

Here is a road geek tour of Metro Cebu  Expressway.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.