News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Tell a Story with Road Signs

Started by jbnv, April 23, 2017, 07:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbnv

In this collaborative game, we will build a story using road signs from our personal collections. Each post will add up to 30 words and a road sign to the story.

The rules:

1. Each post must contain exactly one picture and no more than 30 words contributing to the story. The picture must contain one or more road signs.

2. The picture must pertain to the words added to the story in the post. There can be additional signs in the picture that don't pertain to the words being added, but the subject or primary object of the picture must pertain.

3. The same person can't go twice in a row.

4. Your own pictures only. No Street View or pictures taken by others.

5. Only officially-posted signs. No handmade, advertising, etc. signs.

6. Each picture may be used only once. (The actual sign may be reused if the reusing poster has their own picture.)

98. The OP reserves the right to declare any play invalid according to these rules.

99. The OP reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.

I haven't established

Let's get started.

There once was a man from Osyka.

(I don't have a sign for Nantucket.)
🆕 Louisiana Highways on Twitter | Yes, I like Clearview. Deal with it. | Redos: US | La. | Route Challenge

peperodriguez2710

Who went to the beach. ("platja" means "beach" in Valencian, a language similar to Catalan and spoken in the Land of Valencia, Spain)

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.