AARoads Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered at https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=33904.0
Corrected several already and appreciate your patience as we work through the rest.

Author Topic: signal traffic collector forum  (Read 2340 times)

traffic light guy

• Traffic Signal Enthusiast of Pennsylvania

• Last Login: November 19, 2023, 12:28:36 PM
signal traffic collector forum
« on: October 20, 2017, 04:53:32 PM »

I got banned for highway divides over a year ago, and I need someone to help me out. Does anyone know how to gain access to reading the signaltrafficforums. The site has been down for years, and at the time of it still running, I was too young to register. Someone help, I have a huge interest in traffic lights, and I really wanna read this forum.

myosh_tino

• Silicon Valley Roadgeek

• Last Login: March 17, 2024, 01:25:52 PM
    • Silicon Valley Roads @ Markyville.com
Re: signal traffic collector forum
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 01:10:37 PM »

Not entirely sure what you're looking for but here goes...

I did a Google search on "signaltrafficforums" and the only relevant result was the traffic signals topic on Highway Divides.  If "signaltrafficforums" is a part of Highway Divides and you are banned from that forum then you're out of luck unless you can get "unbanned".  If it's not part of Highway Divides, then you're own comment about the site being down for years should answer your question... it's gone and not coming back.
Quote from: golden eagle
If I owned a dam and decided to donate it to charity, would I be giving a dam? I'm sure that might be a first because no one really gives a dam.

freebrickproductions

• The traffic signal enthusiast from north Alabama.

• Last Login: March 18, 2024, 09:01:49 PM
    • Mike's Railroad Crossing Website
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 09:04:13 PM »

Apparently the owners of Highway Divides were going to try and get a mirrored copy of the forums from before they were taken down, but I'm not sure if it ever happened.
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

busman_49

• Last Login: April 15, 2020, 10:01:09 PM
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 05:00:23 PM »

Apparently the owners of Highway Divides were going to try and get a mirrored copy of the forums from before they were taken down, but I'm not sure if it ever happened.

It didn't happen.  All of the good stuff on there has been lost to the deepest pits of the interwebs :(

But yeah, it's dead.  Not coming back.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.