News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered at https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=33904.0
Corrected several already and appreciate your patience as we work through the rest.

Main Menu

so are you guys into good sports car roads?

Started by jimr, April 08, 2009, 07:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimr

Do you guys discuss good sports car roads in CA here? Memorable road trips throughout the state? I've often felt like there must be other guys out there that just dig getting in a car and chasing the day away on a good CA road.
no shortage of them in Calif.

Voyager

Back From The Dead | AARoads Forum Original

jimr

Alps

East coast has them too!  I'll post some over there.

Stephane Dumas

does muscle-cars and pony-cars are included in the list?

jimr

Who's spent some time up in Mendocino NF, Yolla Bolly, near Covelo, Plaskett Meadows, Hammerhorn Lake... etc?

tankerdave

I would think the first Sports car road that comes to mind in CA would have to be the Pacific Coast Highway stretch of CA 1, especially in Orange County or above Santa Monica in Los Angeles/Ventura Counties.  Another nice place to cruise in a sports car is CA 18 from San Bernardino to Big Bear in the Summer Months.

Voyager

How about Valley Ford road from Petaluma to Bodega Bay?
Back From The Dead | AARoads Forum Original

hm insulators

Angeles Crest Highway (California 2) from La Canada into the San Gabriel Mountains.
Remember: If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

I'd rather be a child of the road than a son of a ditch.

At what age do you tell a highway that it's been adopted?

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.