News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Impromptu New England gathering?

Started by froggie, March 27, 2013, 09:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

froggie

I'll be housesitting in Vermont for most of the first two weeks in April.  I know Doug and Steve are headed to HBE's meet on April 6th, but for those New Englanders (or Upstaters) who aren't headed to the Tri-State or otherwise aren't occupied, any interest in an improptu gathering somewhere?  I can range as far as Albany or Boston fairly easily.  Would do Montreal (if Carl wasn't headed south) but my passport went through the wash and got messed up as a result.

deathtopumpkins

As long as it's a day I'm not busy I'd be interested, and can do pretty much anywhere in New England.
Disclaimer: All posts represent my personal opinions and not those of my employer.

Clinched Highways | Counties Visited

vdeane

I normally help out with the accepted students open house at Clarkson, which is on April 6 (they have free lunch), but given the right location and depending on my work load I might decide to do otherwise.  The next weekend I'm not available.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

froggie

I can also do April 7th, if that would work...but it has to be that weekend.  I'm unavailable myself the 13th-14th, and the weekend after that I'm on a boat.

mtantillo

I might be interested (if not too far north in New England).  Keep us posted and I'll probably decide last minute. 

Dr Frankenstein

Depends when you're arriving in Vermont. I'm free this Monday, but the weekend after isn't looking like a free one right now.

froggie

Not until Wednesday the 3rd.  I'm "on my own" from the 5th through the 12th....off-limits outside of that date range as it's my last chance to see Meaghan before deployment.

froggie

Valerie/DTP/et al,

Any interest still in meeting up Saturday or Sunday?  Can do Albany, Boston, or somewhere in between.

vdeane

To be honest, it's been a long week and I'm looking forward to the chance to sleep in on Sunday (especially given how hectic next week will likely be, with the SURE Conference and University Recognition Day next weekend).
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

froggie

Understood...just not in the cards this weekend.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.