News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

What do you think of snow?

Started by Roadgeekteen, December 13, 2017, 05:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

?

I love it!
9 (42.9%)
I love it so much that I spend all my free time in it
1 (4.8%)
I like it a bit
7 (33.3%)
I am indifferent
0 (0%)
It causes me minor inconvenience
1 (4.8%)
I do not like it
0 (0%)
I hate it
3 (14.3%)
I wish that it woul all met
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 21

epzik8

I can deal with it to certain extents. I've experienced some harsh winters snow-wise. I was less than eight months old when the Blizzard of '96 hit here. The first huge blizzard I remember was the Presidents Day one in 2003. It was crazy. Then we had about three blizzards in 2009-10. Finally there was the one we had in January 2016. One of the more unusual winters we've had in the Baltimore area was 2013-14, when we got several small-ish (but still about six inches a lot of those times) snowfalls as opposed to one huge blizzard.
From the land of red, white, yellow and black.

My clinched highways: http://tm.teresco.org/user/?u=epzik8
My clinched counties: http://mob-rule.com/user-gifs/USA/epzik8.gif

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: kphoger on December 15, 2017, 02:56:03 PM
Quote from: Max Rockatansky on December 15, 2017, 09:03:51 AM
the stuff you have to boil down first.

That reminds me of the time I caught a flight out of O'Hare the morning after 10 inches of snow fell on Chicago.  I got to see them plowing snow off the runways into what was basically a huge fire pot to melt it all.

I want to say Mid-way had the same setup when I was living in Chicago.  I seem to recall seeing one of those machines sitting on a plane during a weather delay.

Takumi

Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

kkt

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on December 15, 2017, 12:03:32 AM
Quote from: Roadgeekteen on December 14, 2017, 09:32:35 PM
Quote from: jeffandnicole on December 14, 2017, 09:22:28 PM
Snow makes me money, so of course I love it!
What is your job?

Illicit Snow Dealer.  Did you know is worth $50 dollars a kilo on the streets these days?

Better Off Dead
QuoteDo you know the street value of this mountain??

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.