News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered at https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=33904.0
Corrected several already and appreciate your patience as we work through the rest.

Main Menu

What's your weather currently?

Started by Desert Man, February 03, 2016, 12:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakeroot

I woke up this morning in Minneapolis. It was -20 F. Never been in weather below 0 F before. The best indication of the cold was probably the ice forming on my eyebrows, which I had only seen on TV before.

noelbotevera

Snow fell yesterday. About an inch. It's about 20 degrees right now.

So I think I'm a bit more lucky than other people here.

CNGL-Leudimin

About forecast fails, they predicted rain all week-end for my area. It only rained on Friday, then it cleared and stayed sunny. At least fog is no longer there.

Due to the climate we have here I've never experienced temps colder than 15 F.
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

JMoses24

Lower 20's here after a weekend that saw freezing rain and 20's (Friday night), to rain and 60's (Saturday early evening), to freezing rain then snow and back in the 20's (overnight Saturday night into the day yesterday) and left me sick as a result. 

7/8

The weather stayed around the 0 C mark in Orford, QC, just cold enough to keep it snowing but it was also nice and comfortable on the ski hill. We also got some snow overnight, so overall my day at Mont Orford was a lot of fun, and a great way to end a week of skiing! I also skied at Bromont, Jay Peak, and Sutton earlier this week, but I think today had the best conditions :)

SignGeek101

Frigid here again. Temps close to -30 again tonight, with moderate winds that make it feel colder. We also have double the amount of snow as last year, making me walk through drifts that are up to my lower thigh in some areas.

kkt

Clear and cold.  Not Winnipeg, but low 20s Fahrenheit, which is unusually cold for Seattle.

jakeroot

Quote from: kkt on January 05, 2017, 02:09:34 AM
Clear and cold.  Not Winnipeg, but low 20s Fahrenheit, which is unusually cold for Seattle.

It was 13 down in Puyallup this morning. Definitely one of the coldest mornings around here for some time.

kkt

Quote from: jakeroot on January 05, 2017, 03:26:26 PM
Quote from: kkt on January 05, 2017, 02:09:34 AM

It was 13 down in Puyallup this morning. Definitely one of the coldest mornings around here for some time.

Brrr.  But so pretty.  I wish it would continue to this weekend, but it's not supposed to happen.

CNGL-Leudimin

Finally we had a sunny day after several foggy days. No rain, though.
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

Buck87

Currently 17 degrees and snowing. Maybe a half inch on, not enough to cover the grass.

allniter89

58 degreees & cloudy here in the NW panhandle of FL. Rain with falling temps Fr/Fri night. High of 44, low 23 Saturday. 46-22 Sunday. Norms are 63-39. There is a very slight chance of a wintry mix just north of us Friday night. Last time (2014?) we had a wintry mix all hwys were closed for 2-3 days until the sun melted the mess.
BUY AMERICAN MADE.
SPEED SAFELY.

ET21

It's 2 with a wind chill of -9 under sunny skies
The local weatherman, trust me I can be 99.9% right!
"Show where you're going, without forgetting where you're from"

Clinched:
IL: I-88, I-180, I-190, I-290, I-294, I-355, IL-390
IN: I-80, I-94
SD: I-190
WI: I-90, I-94
MI: I-94, I-196
MN: I-90

adventurernumber1

There has been a Winter Storm Warning for my area. There has been minimal but existing snow so far today. We were let out of school at 12:00 today, as a result of the weather coming in. Today the high is 37 degrees Fahrenheit, and the low is 21 degrees. Tomorrow, the high calls for 28 degrees, and the low 14 degrees. This is in Dalton, Georgia.
Now alternating between different highway shields for my avatar - my previous highway shield avatar for the last few years was US 76.

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127322363@N08/

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-vJ3qa8R-cc44Cv6ohio1g

dcbjms

-9°C (16°F) ATM.  Expecting a monster of a snowstorm tomorrow.

JMoses24

Almost 0° here in Cincinnati. Had 2" snow Thursday.

noelbotevera

11 degrees Fahrenheit here. We also got an inch of snow.

freebrickproductions

Currently 19°F outside right now, and the high today was 27°F. Within a week though, we'll be back to having highs in the 60s here in Huntsville, AL.

Alabama weather, everybody!
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

slorydn1

It's sunny and 23 degrees here (real feel showing a frigid 9 degrees). this is the coldest I ever remember it being here during the daytime the entire time I have lived here.
Please Note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of any governmental agency, non-governmental agency, quasi-governmental agency or wanna be governmental agency

Counties: Counties Visited

Rothman

4°F this morning when I left for work.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

Buck87

adventurernumber1

Quote from: adventurernumber1 on January 06, 2017, 08:37:10 PM
There has been a Winter Storm Warning for my area. There has been minimal but existing snow so far today. We were let out of school at 12:00 today, as a result of the weather coming in. Today the high is 37 degrees Fahrenheit, and the low is 21 degrees. Tomorrow, the high calls for 28 degrees, and the low 14 degrees. This is in Dalton, Georgia.

Now, after the snow from a week ago, we have warmed up tremendously. Today the low is 54 degrees and the high is 73 degrees.
Now alternating between different highway shields for my avatar - my previous highway shield avatar for the last few years was US 76.

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127322363@N08/

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-vJ3qa8R-cc44Cv6ohio1g

SignGeek101

January thaw coming here. Temps supposed to warm up from minus 30's C / F (what it was last week) all the way to the freezing point. Lots of sunshine to come as well. Guess I'm getting out my shorts  :spin:

CNGL-Leudimin

Crazy weather in Spain: a ton of snow in the Southeast, which has even shut down freeways. Ironically that area is the driest part of the country. There was snow at sea level in Torrevieja, which has an average January high of 61°F. Meanwhile here no snow, just cold: Yesterday Benasque hit a low of 1°F (however that is at 3,700 feet above the sea level) and my hometown, Huesca, hit a low of 19°F.

peperodriguez2710

That's true,
Quote from: CNGL-Leudimin on January 19, 2017, 02:15:31 PM
Crazy weather in Spain: a ton of snow in the Southeast, which has even shut down freeways. Ironically that area is the driest part of the country.
At the moment isn't raining, though it had been raining from yesterday morning to half an hour now, with hail sometimes; and has been raining almost the whole week. In Wednesday it even snowed!
There are even some towns completely isolated because the floods on roads (not motorways though) at the moment, some areas of the island are closed to car traffic and the two dams in the island have opened their gates to allow water exit because they're completely full! Look at the video here to see what I'm referring: http://ultimahora.es/sucesos/ultimas/2017/01/21/243508/numerosos-incidentes-mallorca-por-temporal-lluvia.html
It's a pity there's been so bad weather, because this week there were local holidays in all the towns and villages of the island: on the 17th because it's Saint Anthony, which is a holiday in all the towns and villages of the island but Palma, the capital; and in the capital, the 20th is a holiday because it's Saint Sebastian, the patron of the city. And, to be worse, the tradition on both festivities is to go barbecuing in the streets and seeing parades with lots of fire and pyrotechnical stuff, so this year our local holidays have been a bit deceiving...

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.