Meta > Suggestions and Questions

Tapatalk Issues

<< < (2/2)

Rothman:

--- Quote from: Oldiesmann on August 18, 2023, 12:55:43 AM ---If/when the admins decide to upgrade to SMF 2.1, you shouldn't need Tapatalk anymore (2.1 is a newer version of the forum software that automatically adapts to fit your screen size - I assume the admins haven't upgraded both because upgrading a forum this size is a chore and because of the custom theme)

--- End quote ---
Right.  Never happening.

Scott5114:

--- Quote from: Rothman on August 20, 2023, 09:00:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: Oldiesmann on August 18, 2023, 12:55:43 AM ---If/when the admins decide to upgrade to SMF 2.1, you shouldn't need Tapatalk anymore (2.1 is a newer version of the forum software that automatically adapts to fit your screen size - I assume the admins haven't upgraded both because upgrading a forum this size is a chore and because of the custom theme)

--- End quote ---
Right.  Never happening.

--- End quote ---

I have half a mind to upgrade the forum just to spite you.

Rothman:

--- Quote from: Scott5114 on August 20, 2023, 09:05:14 AM ---
--- Quote from: Rothman on August 20, 2023, 09:00:12 AM ---

--- End quote ---
Right.  Never happening.

--- End quote ---

I have half a mind to upgrade the forum just to spite you.

--- End quote ---
Mission accomplished.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version