Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic

Which parmigiana do you prefer?

(1/4) > >>

Pink Jazz:
I was wondering, which parmigiana do you prefer?

I prefer chicken parmigiana myself (yes, I understand eggplant parmigiana is the only one that is truly authentic Italian). Sometimes I like chicken parmigiana with a pink Parma Rosa sauce, which I don't think would pair well with eggplant or veal.

Max Rockatansky:
Iíll usually eat close to anything and donít put a ton of thought into it.  I would eat all of the choices provided.

GaryV:
At the place we often eat, I like their veal parm better than the chicken. Although the 2nd time I had the chicken, it was much better than the first.

kphoger:
I haven't had anything other than chicken parm in quite a while.  Actually, I haven't even had chicken parm in a while.  But, given the choice, I'd probably go with veal.

Pink Jazz:

--- Quote from: kphoger on September 27, 2022, 12:42:55 PM ---I haven't had anything other than chicken parm in quite a while.  Actually, I haven't even had chicken parm in a while.  But, given the choice, I'd probably go with veal.

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately for you, veal parm is becoming more scarce on Italian restaurant menus. In addition to the animal cruelty issues, COVID has caused restaurants to drop items that don't sell due to food spoilage issues (plus the high cost of veal). It seems those that still have it are mostly more upscale family-owned Italian restaurants.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version