Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic

Which parmigiana do you prefer?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Henry:
As someone who's traveled a lot in my lifetime and had all three along the way, my preferences are, in this order:

1. Veal
2. Chicken
3. Eggplant

formulanone:

--- Quote from: Pink Jazz on September 27, 2022, 12:36:55 PM ---...the only one that is truly authentic Italian
--- End quote ---

Geez, we didn't even get out of the gate this time.

1. Veal - I feel like we bring this up every six months around here
2. Chicken
9999999999. Eggplant. Because it looks unpalatable every I see it; tastes like neither egg nor plant.

Rothman:
Chicken.

kphoger:

--- Quote from: Pink Jazz on September 27, 2022, 01:06:04 PM ---Unfortunately for you

--- End quote ---

meh.  As I said, I haven't had it in a while.  That should be a clue that I tend to order other things anyway.

--- Quote from: Pink Jazz on September 27, 2022, 01:06:04 PM ---animal cruelty issues

--- End quote ---

I still only halfway get this.  I mean, we raise livestock for the explicit purpose of slaughtering and eating them, so I think it's strange that people draw the line at veal.

Max Rockatansky:

--- Quote from: kphoger on September 27, 2022, 01:45:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: Pink Jazz on September 27, 2022, 01:06:04 PM ---Unfortunately for you

--- End quote ---

meh.  As I said, I haven't had it in a while.  That should be a clue that I tend to order other things anyway.

--- Quote from: Pink Jazz on September 27, 2022, 01:06:04 PM ---animal cruelty issues

--- End quote ---

I still only halfway get this.  I mean, we raise livestock for the explicit purpose of slaughtering and eating them, so I think it's strange that people draw the line at veal.

--- End quote ---

I see it as mostly a first world problem.  We had slaughtered goat on our recent trip to Mexico.  Said goat was kept at the family home mostly in a cage.  It was fed and kept tender in anticipation of being served as a delicacy meal for us.  Who were we to raise objection to something like that?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version