News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

M-59 Question

Started by njroadhorse, May 09, 2009, 04:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

njroadhorse

Were the exit numbers on the M-59 freeway always numbered?  I was flipping through the Rand McNally atlas today and noticed that they were.
NJ Roads FTW!
Quote from: agentsteel53 on September 30, 2009, 04:04:11 PM
I-99... the Glen Quagmire of interstate routes??

airforceguy

No they weren't. Recently, as MDOT has been upgrading the state highway signs to the clearview format they've added exit numbers to the state highways that didn't have them.

Hellfighter

The freeway exit numbers go from mile 38 to 50

DanTheMan414

The new Clearview signage with exit numbers were added along M-59 in 2006 and 2007, IIRC.

interstate696

Yeah I saw it begin at exit 38 when I got on it from Business US-24 in Pontiac, it was the first time I noticed it.  Well it must originate from its Western Terminus in Howell.  Like how it's an avenue then it converts to a highway and back to a divided road that has the potential to be upgraded on Hall Road as Hall Road Expressway (M-59) since the Michigan Left turns are widen enough to all for an elevated highway. :clap: :clap: :-D

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.