News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Anyone intrested in a road meet in Milwaukee?

Started by dvferyance, October 31, 2016, 07:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvferyance

We got the zoo interchange construction going on. How about a Milwaukee road meet?

Brandon

Sounds like a good idea.  Plan it & give us a date.
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

A.J. Bertin

I would definitely be interested. My ability to attend would be determined, in large part, on how well it's scheduled (spaced out) in relation to other meets I'm planning on attending.

I'd like an excuse to hang out in Milwaukee again. :)
-A.J. from Michigan

cl94

Please note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of my employer or any of its partner agencies.

Travel Mapping (updated weekly)

dvferyance

I am thinking late August or September. There appears to be a lot planned through early August.

TheHighwayMan3561

self-certified as the dumbest person on this board for 5 years running

okroads

This is one I would like to attend. Might even be able to convince my wife to come along for the ride as Wisconsin is one of four states she hasn't been to yet.  :-D

hbelkins

I'd be interested. I've been to Wisconsin once (twice, if you count the brief foray during the last Dubuque meet).

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

jpi

I will keep this on the back burner but interested, will see how things look with my work\ toy show schedule
Jason Ilyes
JPI
Lebanon, TN
Home Of The Barrel

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.