News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

I-25 Vietnam Veterans Welcome Home Highway

Started by andy3175, January 06, 2015, 11:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy3175

http://www.sweetwaternow.com/proposed-legislation-designate-part-interstate-25-vietnam-veterans-welcome-home-highway-legislative-meet-greet-jan-6-homewood-suites/

QuoteIn the upcoming legislature, lawmakers will debate Senate File 27 which would designate Interstate 25 from Buffalo to the Colorado border, just south of Cheyenne, as Vietnam Veterans Welcome Home Highway. ... The proposed bill appropriates the Wyoming Department of Transportation with $10,000 to install proper signage along the portion of I-25. It specifies the funds will not be in the department's biennium budget but would be appropriated specifically for this project.
Regards,
Andy

www.aaroads.com

NE2

Yay, another useless name.
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.