News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

2020 Meets

Started by kevinb1994, November 09, 2018, 11:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevinb1994

As stated before, there is no time like now to plan for the future. I am strongly considering hosting a meet in Orlando (unless Alex Nitzman revives his plans for one) for 2020 depending on how the meet in Jacksonville goes on February 23rd next year. As one of many that has been in and around Orlando many times on vacation to places like Disney World or Universal Orlando, I have a general idea of what a meet in Orlando could cover. The I-4 Ultimate project will likely be the focus of the meet due to its size, scope, and scale. Other than that there isn't much else to focus on in Orlando. There will eventually be construction on the I-4 Beyond the Ultimate project which will cover the sections of I-4 west of the Beachline (SR 528) and east of SR 434, which may warrant another meet or two in the future.

Alps

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.