News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Fantasy Football

Started by thspfc, July 28, 2019, 09:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thspfc

It's almost August, so it's time to start talking about fantasy football. I believe I pick 4th in my league this year, and I'm looking at Christian McCaffery or Alvin Kamara with that pick. I think Julian Edelman is going to have a huge season with Gronk out of New England. At QB, I think Matt Ryan, who was on my team last year, or Russell Wilson are the best options. Aaron Rodgers is going to get hurt again, so I'm staying away from him.

What do you guys think?

texaskdog

Quote from: thspfc on July 28, 2019, 09:17:22 PM
It's almost August, so it's time to start talking about fantasy football. I believe I pick 4th in my league this year, and I'm looking at Christian McCaffery or Alvin Kamara with that pick. I think Julian Edelman is going to have a huge season with Gronk out of New England. At QB, I think Matt Ryan, who was on my team last year, or Russell Wilson are the best options. Aaron Rodgers is going to get hurt again, so I'm staying away from him.

What do you guys think?

Never know what the Pats will do....except win!!!!  You'll get someone good at #4.  Looking for another league?  I have a couple openings left.

Alps

sprjus4

texaskdog

Everyone so jealous of Tom Brady!

thspfc

*Not US Holidays by tiers flashback*

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.