News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

aaroads.com domain registered

Started by Poiponen13, February 17, 2023, 03:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poiponen13

Is this domain registered just? This site didn't wourk a moment ago.

Roadgeekteen

Well since you got on it appears that it works now
God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

Poiponen13

Roadgeekteen

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

Poiponen13

Max Rockatansky

The site came under cyber attack from the Canadian SSR. 

Roadgeekteen

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on February 17, 2023, 04:09:53 PM
If you critize Souky on AAroads you go to gulag

kphoger

Quote from: Roadgeekteen on February 17, 2023, 04:25:52 PM

The gulag will have a population of 20,000.
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: kphoger on February 17, 2023, 04:31:02 PM
Quote from: Roadgeekteen on February 17, 2023, 04:25:52 PM

The gulag will have a population of 20,000.

I think this is needed.

texaskdog

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: texaskdog on February 17, 2023, 05:18:00 PM
Am I even here right now?

Good question, you could be a Boltzmann Brain.  For those existential questions about reality I would direct you to this thread:

https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=32892.0

Roadgeekteen

Quote from: texaskdog on February 17, 2023, 05:18:00 PM
Am I even here right now?
None of us are here because we all live in a simulation

MultiMillionMiler

This thread is turning into a ChatGPT session pretty quickly.

jeffandnicole

If you give your username and password to MMM, he'll post your thoughts on your behalf.

Roadgeekteen

Quote from: jeffandnicole on February 17, 2023, 05:38:14 PM
If you give your username and password to MMM, he'll post your thoughts on your behalf.
You go first.

MultiMillionMiler

////error 238----I-90 corridor not found;
if [I-80<I-90] I-90 = incomplete//subroutine "bootleg" applied

else [I-80]....[/I-80] = longest interstate-highway;

--network error

Roadgeekteen

Quote from: MultiMillionMiler on February 17, 2023, 05:54:46 PM

--network error
What

Scott5114

Quote from: MultiMillionMiler on February 17, 2023, 05:54:46 PM

--network error

How exactly are you using an assignment operator (=) on a conditional?
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

LilianaUwU

Can confirm, I'm the one who sent the attack.
"Volcano with no fire... Not volcano... Just mountain."
—Mr. Thwomp

My pronouns are she/her. Also, I'm an admin on the AARoads Wiki.

hotdogPi

Quote from: LilianaUwU on February 17, 2023, 06:34:59 PM

Liliana was a skilled hacker, with a particular talent for launching Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks on websites. She was known throughout the hacking community for her ability to bring down even the most secure sites.

One day, Liliana set her sights on aaroads.com, a popular website that provided information about highways and roads across the United States. She had been hired by a group of activists who wanted to take down the site in protest of what they saw as biased reporting on transportation issues.

Liliana logged onto her computer and pulled up her hacking software. She felt a rush of excitement as she typed in the website's IP address and began to launch her attack.

The screen flickered as her software flooded the website's servers with thousands of requests. Liliana watched the website's traffic monitor, her heart racing with anticipation as the number of requests climbed higher and higher.

The website's servers began to slow down, struggling to keep up with the flood of requests. Liliana grinned, feeling a sense of satisfaction as she watched the site start to crash.

But as she continued her attack, Liliana began to feel a twinge of guilt. She knew that her actions were illegal and could harm innocent people who relied on the website for information.

As the website finally went down, Liliana paused for a moment to reflect. She knew that she had succeeded in her mission, but at what cost?

In the end, Liliana decided to turn herself in to the authorities. She realized that there were better ways to fight for change, and that her actions had only caused harm.

As she faced the consequences of her actions, Liliana vowed to use her skills for good and to find ways to make a positive impact in the world. And although her experience had been like a video game, she knew that the stakes were all too real.
Clinched

Traveled, plus
US 13, 44, 50
MA 22, 40, 107, 109, 117, 119, 126, 141, 159
NH 27, 111A(E); CA 133; NY 366; GA 42, 140; FL A1A, 7; CT 32; VT 2A, 5A; PA 3, 51, 60, QC 162, 165, 263; 🇬🇧A100, A3211, A3213, A3215, A4222; 🇫🇷95 D316

Roadgeekteen

Quote from: 1 on February 17, 2023, 07:16:48 PM
Quote from: LilianaUwU on February 17, 2023, 06:34:59 PM

Liliana was a skilled hacker, with a particular talent for launching Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks on websites. She was known throughout the hacking community for her ability to bring down even the most secure sites.

One day, Liliana set her sights on aaroads.com, a popular website that provided information about highways and roads across the United States. She had been hired by a group of activists who wanted to take down the site in protest of what they saw as biased reporting on transportation issues.

Liliana logged onto her computer and pulled up her hacking software. She felt a rush of excitement as she typed in the website's IP address and began to launch her attack.

The screen flickered as her software flooded the website's servers with thousands of requests. Liliana watched the website's traffic monitor, her heart racing with anticipation as the number of requests climbed higher and higher.

The website's servers began to slow down, struggling to keep up with the flood of requests. Liliana grinned, feeling a sense of satisfaction as she watched the site start to crash.

But as she continued her attack, Liliana began to feel a twinge of guilt. She knew that her actions were illegal and could harm innocent people who relied on the website for information.

As the website finally went down, Liliana paused for a moment to reflect. She knew that she had succeeded in her mission, but at what cost?

In the end, Liliana decided to turn herself in to the authorities. She realized that there were better ways to fight for change, and that her actions had only caused harm.

As she faced the consequences of her actions, Liliana vowed to use her skills for good and to find ways to make a positive impact in the world. And although her experience had been like a video game, she knew that the stakes were all too real.
Chat GPT

Alps

Quote from: 1 on February 17, 2023, 07:16:48 PMAnd although her experience had been like a video game, she knew that the stakes were all too real.
misspelled steaks

JoePCool14

Yes, aaroads.com was re-registered. However, I am the webmaster now. Alex has been given an infinite, all-expenses-unpaid vacation.

:) Needs more... :sombrero: Not quite... :bigass: Perfect.
JDOT: We make the world a better place to drive.
Travel Mapping | 60+ Clinches | 260+ Traveled | 8000+ Miles Logged

Alex

Quote from: Poiponen13 on February 17, 2023, 03:14:40 PM
Is this domain registered just? This site didn't wourk a moment ago.

Occasionally the server displays a generic Ionos page in place of the actual site. This usually happens for me when the site slows/lags. Refreshing the page usually returns the actual site in place of the page with "AARoads.com has just been registered" landing page.

Poiponen13

AARoads.com forum should have a paid version to continue online. Paid version would remove ads and do other things.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.