News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

What Section of Interstate NOT in your state have you been on the most?

Started by Roadgeekteen, May 18, 2021, 03:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

on_wisconsin

"Speed does not kill, suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson

MattHanson939

Lifetime:

- I-40 in Arizona & California.
- I-15 in Utah between Provo & Ogden
- I-84 in Utah (except the stretch between I-15 and I-80), Idaho, and Oregon (mostly between Ontario & La Grande).

In more recent years:

- I-10 in Texas between the New Mexico border & El Paso.

The aforementioned 3 interstates that I've been on the most that aren't in New Mexico (my state), it's because when I was younger, my family and I would take road trips to either California or Oregon almost every year to visit family (mostly on my late mom's side).  And also, my dad used to regularly attend music workshops in San Luis Obispo.  Until my great aunt on my mom's side passed away in early 1998, my dad would be in San Luis Obispo while my mom and my sister would be with my great aunt in Reedley (sometimes we would go shopping in Fresno).  The last time I've been to Reedley was in June 2001 when my family met up with two of my aunts from eastern Oregon and Washington state and we all stayed at a bed-and-breakfast.

hobsini2

It is either I-90 between Beloit and US 51 in Madison or I-94 between IL State Line and I-894 in Milwaukee.
I knew it. I'm surrounded by assholes. Keep firing, assholes! - Dark Helmet (Spaceballs)

ilpt4u

I think 1 & 2 for me are the Borman Expressway/I-80/94 in NW Indiana and the Missouri side of the Poplar Street Bridge/I-55/I-64/Former I-70

Which is 1 & 2, not sure, but now that I'm living in Southern Illinois, my PSB usage is going up, while my Borman usage is staying pretty static

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.