News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

GeographyNow on YT

Started by Desert Man, July 27, 2015, 12:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desert Man

I know a Youtube channel, GeographyNow by Paul Barbato (aka Paul B) discusses the world's recognized republics in his videos, but he does them in alphabetical order (currently on B's, Brazil is next). The vids cover political and physical geography, demographics and the friend zone (the countries' best friends in diplomacy, alliances and trade partners).

Here's an example video I like to share (exciting like Alanland, AAroads' famous country I read so much about):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsQYZoPlHcM

You need to wait til the 8th minute (the vid's last 45 secs) for a surprise you cannot miss, because geography is like a book, so interesting and strange.
Get your kicks...on Route 99! Like to turn 66 upside down. The other historic Main street of America.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.