News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Favorite breed of guinea pig

Started by kphoger, November 07, 2018, 01:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kphoger

I think Peruvian guinea pigs taste better than American ones, but that's for obvious historical reasons.

What's your favorite?
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

abefroman329

The ones that don't get stuck in my ass.

MNHighwayMan

Whichever ones taste good with ketchup.

kphoger

Quote from: MNHighwayMan on November 07, 2018, 03:40:48 PM

So which one do you think tastes best with ketchup?
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

MNHighwayMan

Quote from: kphoger on November 07, 2018, 03:42:37 PM
Quote from: MNHighwayMan on November 07, 2018, 03:40:48 PM
So which one do you think tastes best with ketchup?

Abefroman's ass pigs. :bigass:

kphoger

Male pronouns, please.

hotdogPi

I like Papua New Guinea pigs.

Equatorial Guinea pigs are too hot; I don't like spicy flavors.
Clinched

Traveled, plus
US 13, 44, 50
MA 22, 40, 107, 109, 117, 119, 126, 141, 159
NH 27, 111A(E); CA 133; NY 366; GA 42, 140; FL A1A, 7; CT 32; VT 2A, 5A; PA 3, 51, 60, QC 162, 165, 263; 🇬🇧A100, A3211, A3213, A3215, A4222; 🇫🇷95 D316

Max Rockatansky

The Guinea Pirate from South Park. 

abefroman329

Never mind, I was thinking of gerbils.

Brandon

Quote from: kphoger on November 07, 2018, 03:53:44 PM

I think they'd be under "Sausages: Abe Froman's Ass Pigs".  After all, he is the Sausage King of Chicago.
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

Brandon

Quote from: abefroman329 on November 07, 2018, 04:31:15 PM

Thank you, Brodie.

QuoteOne time my cousin Walter got this cat stuck in his ass. True story. He bought it at our local mall, so the whole fiasco wound up on the news. It was embarrassing for my relatives and all. But the next week, he did it again. Different cat, same results, complete with another trip to the emergency room. So I run into him a week later at the mall and he was buying another cat! And I said to him, "Jesus, Walt, what are you doing? You know you're just gonna get this cat stuck in your ass, too. Why don't you knock it off?" And he said to me, "Brodie, how the hell else am I supposed to get the gerbil out?" My cousin was a weird guy.
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

abefroman329

Quote from: Brandon on November 08, 2018, 12:16:26 PM

Thank you, Brodie.

QuoteOne time my cousin Walter got this cat stuck in his ass. True story. He bought it at our local mall, so the whole fiasco wound up on the news. It was embarrassing for my relatives and all. But the next week, he did it again. Different cat, same results, complete with another trip to the emergency room. So I run into him a week later at the mall and he was buying another cat! And I said to him, "Jesus, Walt, what are you doing? You know you're just gonna get this cat stuck in your ass, too. Why don't you knock it off?" And he said to me, "Brodie, how the hell else am I supposed to get the gerbil out?" My cousin was a weird guy.
Phew, one person got it.

english si

1995hoo

Quote from: abefroman329 on November 08, 2018, 12:44:14 PM

Thank you, Brodie.

Phew, one person got it.

I thought of Robert D. Raiford discussing "felching":

"You know, you never have a guaranteed spot until you have a spot guaranteed."
—Olaf Kolzig, as quoted in the Washington Times on March 28, 2003,
commenting on the Capitals clinching a playoff spot.

"That sounded stupid, didn't it?"
—Kolzig, to the same reporter a few seconds later.

TheHighwayMan3561

self-certified as the dumbest person on this board for 5 years running

abefroman329

Quote from: 1995hoo on November 09, 2018, 03:47:20 PM
Quote from: abefroman329 on November 08, 2018, 12:44:14 PM

Thank you, Brodie.

Phew, one person got it.

I thought of Robert D. Raiford discussing "felching":

That's, uh, not what I understood "felching"  to be.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.