News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Question about TN-154 and KY-167

Started by brianreynolds, May 23, 2012, 08:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brianreynolds

I am looking at potential routing for a loop through central Kentucky and Tennessee to visit counties.

It looks line the line between Scott and Pickett counties TN hits the state line only a few hundred feet (if that) from where the line between Wayne and McCreary counties KY intersects.  And TN-154 and KY-167 connect at the state line right there.  Looks like an efficient way to visit four counties.

TN-154 looks like a pretty good road, judging by the TN official map.  KY-167 looks pretty iffy, judging by the KY official.  What is that road like?

--
Brian Reynolds
Hastings Michigan

hbelkins

Never been on KY 167, but it (and KY 200 nearby) are on my list of roads to drive someday, since my brother and I own property in Wayne County.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.