News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

South State Expressway & Gallatin Interchange complete in Jackson!?!

Started by berberry, March 19, 2011, 10:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

berberry

Hadn't thought about it 'til today, but I suppose it's been some time since I've driven through South Jackson on I-20 - I always seem to use another route for one reason or other.  But I came through on I-20 westbound today, headed back to Vicksburg.  My mind was a million miles away, but about at the point where I reached the Gallatin bridge, I realized that everything seemed to be complete, and the expressway leading to South State Street also looks to be newly re-opened. 

That's quite a bit of work since I last saw it, which I think would have been not long before last Christmas.  From what I saw, after the new work had caught my attention, it appeared to be a job well done.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.