News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Neat Traffic Circle, Adana Turkey

Started by SteveG1988, October 24, 2010, 06:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveG1988

This was taken in 2009 when i was deployed to turkey between January and May 2009.

I like how the road goes under it, for through traffic. This was taken from the Mosque's Spire
Roads Clinched

I55,I82,I84(E&W)I88(W),I87(N),I81,I64,I74(W),I72,I57,I24,I65,I59,I12,I71,I77,I76(E&W),I70,I79,I85,I86(W),I27,I16,I97,I96,I43,I41,

Truvelo

That is a fairly typical interchange type in Europe. It is one of the most common to be found in the UK.
Speed limits limit life

Brandon

Reminds me of some of the circles I saw in Washington, DC.  DuPont Circle comes to mind as one of them.
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

Chris

I wished they used such things more in the Netherlands. Most cities have enough space for a tunnel under an intersection.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.