News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

45 new photos from Georgetown OH/Maysville KY

Started by bandit957, September 03, 2022, 09:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit957

Back in July, I goed on a little automotive Roads Scholaring just east of Cincinnati. This event yielded 45 photos, and peepage is in order. This also means I'm finally caught up on recent Scholaring photos. So glide on over here...

http://bunkerblast.info/roadpics/geomay22a.html
http://bunkerblast.info/roadpics/geomay22b.html
Might as well face it, pooing is cool

GCrites

Pepsi has certainly made the effort in Appalachia to gain ground since it was much more disputed territory for cola than say, the South.

hbelkins

Quote from: GCrites80s on September 25, 2022, 08:27:00 PM
Pepsi has certainly made the effort in Appalachia to gain ground since it was much more disputed territory for cola than say, the South.

The most Pepsi product is consumed per capita in Pike County, Ky. I always feel like a rebel when I drink a Diet Coke in Pikeville.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

Rothman

Quote from: hbelkins on September 26, 2022, 09:02:51 AM

The most Pepsi product is consumed per capita in Pike County, Ky. I always feel like a rebel when I drink a Diet Coke in Pikeville.
Going by advertising you see on the roads, I wonder about RC being even more popular in eastern KY.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

bandit957

Quote from: Rothman on September 26, 2022, 09:56:03 AM

Going by advertising you see on the roads, I wonder about RC being even more popular in eastern KY.

I went on a little road trip a couple weeks ago, and was surprised that a restaurant in Illinois served RC.
Might as well face it, pooing is cool

hbelkins

RC had a stronghold in the mountains, mostly because of bottlers/distributors in Jackson and Whitesburg, but has lost most of its popularity.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

amroad17

Quote from: hbelkins on September 26, 2022, 09:06:56 PM

RC had a stronghold in the mountains, mostly because of bottlers/distributors in Jackson and Whitesburg, but has lost most of its popularity.
RC does go well with a chocolate moon pie.  :thumbsup:
I don't need a GPS.  I AM the GPS! (for family and friends)

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.