News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Changing one letter of a thread title

Started by hotdogPi, January 31, 2021, 09:13:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WillWeaverRVA

CASCAR - discussion of the defunct Canadian equivalent to NASCAR (now the NASCAR Pinty's Series)
ASCAR - discussion of the defunct European equivalent to NASCAR (now nothing)
Will Weaver
WillWeaverRVA Photography | Twitter

"But how will the oxen know where to drown if we renumber the Oregon Trail?" - NE2

JayhawkCO

911 outage reported across multiple US states, officials pay -- someone is getting fired

vdeane

911 outrage reported across multiple US states, officials say
911 outage reported across multiple US stats, officials say
511 outage reported across multiple US states, officials say

Quote from: JayhawkCO on April 18, 2024, 11:31:41 AM911 outage reported across multiple US states, officials pay -- someone is getting fired
Or fined.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

JayhawkCO

Quote from: vdeane on April 18, 2024, 12:50:58 PM911 outrage reported across multiple US states, officials say

Quote from: JayhawkCO on April 18, 2024, 11:31:41 AM911 outage reported across multiple US states, officials pay -- someone is getting fired
Or fined.

Was this a nested "change one letter of a one-letter changed thread title"?

vdeane

Quote from: JayhawkCO on April 18, 2024, 12:52:15 PM
Quote from: vdeane on April 18, 2024, 12:50:58 PM911 outrage reported across multiple US states, officials say

Or fined.

My three were all copied from the original thread title.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

JayhawkCO

Quote from: vdeane on April 18, 2024, 12:56:07 PM

Or fined.

I was joking that you were changing my

911 outage reported across multiple US states, officials pay -- someone is getting fired

to

911 outage reported across multiple US states, officials pay -- someone is getting fined

Max Rockatansky

411 outage reported across multiple US states, officials say

-  How will I get local business information now?

811 outage reported across multiple US states, officials say

-  Digging my yard is now a gamble.

vdeane

Quote from: JayhawkCO on April 18, 2024, 01:18:08 PM
Quote from: vdeane on April 18, 2024, 12:56:07 PM

Or fined.

I was joking that you were changing my

to

911 outage reported across multiple US states, officials pay -- someone is getting fined
I honestly didn't notice - I was just thinking of "pay" in a more literal way.

Big John

The GMT thread - A timely matter.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.