News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Metropolitan Washington Visulaize 2045 survey

Started by cpzilliacus, July 17, 2017, 04:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cpzilliacus

If you  live in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, you might want to take this survey about long-range transportation planning. 

Details here.  Note that survey is available to be taken until 31-July-2017.
Opinions expressed here on AAROADS are strictly personal and mine alone, and do not reflect policies or positions of MWCOG, NCRTPB or their member federal, state, county and municipal governments or any other agency.

The Ghostbuster

No need for me to attend, even if it were Metropolitan Madison Visualize 2045. I always take future predictions with a grain of salt, since it is my firm belief that whenever someone makes a future prediction, they are far more likely to be wrong about their prediction than they are to be right about their prediction.

froggie

^ You totally and utterly misunderstood the intent.  That's a survey asking area residents what affects their travel the most and what they would like to see done to improve it.  It's *NOT* a future prediction.

cpzilliacus

Quote from: froggie on July 17, 2017, 06:01:02 PM
^ You totally and utterly misunderstood the intent.  That's a survey asking area residents what affects their travel the most and what they would like to see done to improve it.  It's *NOT* a future prediction.

Strongly concur with Froggie.
Opinions expressed here on AAROADS are strictly personal and mine alone, and do not reflect policies or positions of MWCOG, NCRTPB or their member federal, state, county and municipal governments or any other agency.

The Ghostbuster

My apologies. I should have seen what the survey was all about before I commented.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.