Where are the interchanges with motels on the Garden State Parkway?

Started by roadman65, April 28, 2011, 08:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roadman65

I once arrived on the last ferry from Lewes one Summer Friday Evening and it was during the busy shore season.  I needed to rest and had to drive into Wildwood Crest and pay heavy rates.  Are there any interchanges on the GSP that have motels near them south of Exit 40.  I know that US 30 in Galoway has plenty, but that is a ways from the Ferry.  Plus, the Parkway does not have blue motorist services signs anywhere either!
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

Alps

Google maps, select an area, zoom in, type in hotel. Check reviews to make sure at least 3 stars.

agentsteel53

grep the review for the word "bedbug".  I got some bites a few months ago in Bakersfield.  (America's Best Value Inn, highway 184 exit off highway 58.  do not go in there.)
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

hbelkins

Quote from: agentsteel53 on April 28, 2011, 11:07:09 PM
grep the review for the word "bedbug".  I got some bites a few months ago in Bakersfield.  (America's Best Value Inn, highway 184 exit off highway 58.  do not go in there.)

Do you use TripAdvisor? I do, and tend to stay away with any places that have that term used in the review.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.