News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

What's the Closest Interstate to you that you Have Never Been on Any of it?

Started by ethanhopkin14, July 17, 2023, 11:06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZLoth

Quote from: Scott5114 on May 07, 2024, 06:53:31 PM
Quote from: ZLoth on May 06, 2024, 04:12:53 PM
Quote from: ZLoth on July 17, 2023, 12:10:34 PMThe closest for me is I-14 in Temple, Texas. Considering that it was "constructed" in 2017, it also happens to be the newest Interstate that I haven't been on. I just haven't driven that far south yet because of Coved (2020-2021), high gas prices (2022), and adult caregiver (2022-present) putting any possible multi-day road trips on a permanent hold.

Still Interstate 14. Still the same reasons.

Dallas to Copperas Cove is two and a half hours. Why would you need to make a multi-day trip out of that?

As a adult caregiver, it's hard to leave my mother alone for more than a few hours. Can I make it in a single day? Yes, but I had plans for multi-day road trips to explore my new home state.
Why does "END ROAD WORK" sound like it belongs on a protest sign?

Road Hog

If I count interstates I've intersected, that's a dang wide net to cast. I definitely have never been on I-2 though.

Rothman

Quote from: Road Hog on May 09, 2024, 01:43:03 AMIf I count interstates I've intersected, that's a dang wide net to cast. I definitely have never been on I-2 though.

Intersected?  If you stayed on the route you were on, then you weren't on the route that you "intersected"...
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

JayhawkCO

Quote from: Rothman on May 09, 2024, 06:54:14 AM
Quote from: Road Hog on May 09, 2024, 01:43:03 AMIf I count interstates I've intersected, that's a dang wide net to cast. I definitely have never been on I-2 though.

Intersected?  If you stayed on the route you were on, then you weren't on the route that you "intersected"...

I listed all combinations in my list. It's not the answer to the OP, but it's tangential.

Quote from: JayhawkCO on July 17, 2023, 12:23:27 PMClosest Interstate Overall I Haven't Traveled On - I-110 (TX) - 633 miles
Closest (Kind of) 2di That I Haven't Traveled On - I-35W (TX) - 752 miles
Closest 3di (Unsigned) That I Haven't Traveled On Nor Intersected - I-315 (MT) - 786 miles
Closest 2di That I Haven't Traveled On Nor Intersected - I-14 - 878 miles
Closest 3di (Signed) That I Haven't Traveled On Nor Intersected - I-474 (IL) - 933 miles

cenlaroads

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.