News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Not Counting This New One...

Started by theroadwayone, March 11, 2018, 01:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theroadwayone

How many threads are on this forum about Breezewood? I mean, is there any way we can just make one centralized thread; there have to be more interesting road-related topics here.

MNHighwayMan

1) Does it really matter?

2) A few Breezewood threads have already been merged in the past, and IMO further moderation in this vein is a waste of time and effort.

3) Isn't making a separate thread lamenting the quantity of Breezewood threads only counterproductive, in that it may encourage others to make new posts in such threads?

qguy

^ ^ ^ ^

"I must not fear..." the Breezewood thread.

jwolfer

Don't read them.. if a topic doesn't interest me I skip it

Z981

Scott5114

Having multiple Breezewood threads means a thread will suddenly stop and you have to use another page to connect to a new thread to continue the discussion...
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

jeffandnicole

Quote from: theroadwayone on March 11, 2018, 01:08:13 AM
How many threads are on this forum about Breezewood? I mean, is there any way we can just make one centralized thread; there have to be more interesting road-related topics here.

I personally find threads related to San Diego boring. Can we merge them all into one centralized thread?

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.