News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

favorite places to make road sign pics

Started by ronaldlee11, December 10, 2013, 06:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronaldlee11

where are your favorite places to do this my states are ohio west Virginia Virginia and north Carolina. I make pics of signs with Kentucky ohio and west Virginia towns only.

NE2

pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

hotdogPi

I don't make road sign pictures, but if I did, I would use New Hampshire (it's more interesting than Massachusetts).
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

Duke87

Anywhere where my camera sees a sexy-looking sign and says "mmmm, I'd like to make some pictures with that!"
If you always take the same road, you will never see anything new.

Zeffy

New Jersey, or any of my fantasy cities / countries.
Life would be boring if we didn't take an offramp every once in a while

A weird combination of a weather geek, roadgeek, car enthusiast and furry mixed with many anxiety related disorders

US71

Quote from: Duke87 on December 10, 2013, 09:06:02 PM
Anywhere where my camera sees a sexy-looking sign and says "mmmm, I'd like to make some pictures with that!"

Yup. Anything different, unique, interesting...or just for the hell of it ;)
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

hbelkins

If I've been somewhere several times, I tend to to take any photos unless something's changed since my last visit. For instance, every time I travel I-79 and I-68 these days, I tend to not take any photos because I've been there, done that so many times. I will snag a shot of the button copy sign for the WV 58 Anmoore exit on I-79, and the button copy Cooper's Rock and Kingwood signs on I-68, just because, but my favorite places are places I haven't gone yet.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.