News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Hello from Huntsville, AL

Started by codyg1985, June 03, 2009, 07:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

codyg1985

Hey all,

I am Cody Goodman from seroads and MTR back in the early 2000's. I live in Huntsville, AL now, and I used to live in Jasper, AL until moving here in 2004.  :sombrero:
Cody Goodman
Huntsville, AL, United States

Greybear

Alex

Hey Cody, glad to have you on the board!

I'll be heading to Huntsville one weekend this summer to visit a friend. Hope to do some local roadding and head up to Nashville one day while there.

codyg1985

Quote from: AARoads on June 04, 2009, 11:29:59 AM
Hey Cody, glad to have you on the board!

I'll be heading to Huntsville one weekend this summer to visit a friend. Hope to do some local roadding and head up to Nashville one day while there.

Thanks everyone!

There is one overpass project underway (about 70% complete) on US 231 in south Huntsville, and another one will be underway soon in north Huntsville along US 231/431. US 231 has an freeway/feeder road setup through Huntsville, and it is in the process of being extended north and south of downtown and I-565. You could also check out AL 255/Research Park Blvd from I-565 to AL 53 and beyond. It is a freeway up until about a mile south of AL 53, then the route utilizes feeder roads from there past AL 53 to the Toyota Plant near Pulaski Pike. This road will be extended and will eventually form a northern and eastern loop around Huntsville.

If you take I-65, there is an interchange under construction between I-565 and US 72 in Athens at Huntsville-Browns Ferry Road.  Widening work is underway on I-65 both north and south of Birmingham.
Cody Goodman
Huntsville, AL, United States

barcncpt44

cool another person from alabama has joined the aa road forums.  Our construction project here in anniston is the long awaited completion of the anniston eastern bypass

A bland smile is like a green light at an intersection, it feels good when you get one, but you forget it the moment you're past it. -Doug Coupland

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.