News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Southern California Roadmaps , pre-1980

Started by dexamyl, January 30, 2010, 11:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dexamyl

I joined this forum earlier today ; nice to see a site dedicated to highway history  :sombrero:

I have a small collection of Thomas Bro's maps :

- Los Angeles County , 1969

- L.A. / O.C. , 1973 & 1976

- San Bernardino County , 1979 / 1980 ( yes , it's labelled as such ! )

I'm looking for a Riverside County ( Ca. ) Thomas Bro's mapbook , and-or gas station / rental car agency / tourist map for the years between 1960 - 1981 .

If anyone here has these or similar maps , please contact me and-or post some pages from them  :clap:

Thanks !

Alex

Quote from: dexamyl on January 30, 2010, 11:34:11 PM
I joined this forum earlier today ; nice to see a site dedicated to highway history  :sombrero:

I have a small collection of Thomas Bro's maps :

- Los Angeles County , 1969

- L.A. / O.C. , 1973 & 1976

- San Bernardino County , 1979 / 1980 ( yes , it's labelled as such ! )

I'm looking for a Riverside County ( Ca. ) Thomas Bro's mapbook , and-or gas station / rental car agency / tourist map for the years between 1960 - 1981 .

If anyone here has these or similar maps , please contact me and-or post some pages from them  :clap:

Thanks !

I know several of the California roadgeek regulars (Joel, Mike B., Casey, Andy) would have some in their collection. You probably want to drop them an email, as none are really active on or are members of the forum right now. PM me if you want email addresses.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.