News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Rothman's Misc Pic Thread

Started by Rothman, June 09, 2024, 01:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rothman

Just want a thread where I can share photos that don't seem to fit in with current forum topics.  Doubt I'll post in here that often, but for now, from a recent short trip down to PA/NJ/DE.  Not going to clutter up the NJTP or NJ threads with this:

Squiggly arrow hanging on from NJ 73 to NJTP:

Older NJTP signage, also from NJ 73:

Zoom in for more old NJTP signage from NJ 73:

Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

Rothman

Old button copy on the ramp from WB Jackie Robinson Pkwy to Metropolitan Avenue in Queens:

Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

Rothman

Mural at b.a. Sweetie Candy Company in Cleveland, OH:

Big John

74/171FAN

Quote from: Big John on June 30, 2024, 08:41:54 PM^^ US 6 where OH 2 is?

I guess this is one of those general area maps and no one thought to think about OH 2 being there.
I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

Rothman

Quote from: 74/171FAN on June 30, 2024, 10:14:07 PM
Quote from: Big John on June 30, 2024, 08:41:54 PM^^ US 6 where OH 2 is?

I guess this is one of those general area maps and no one thought to think about OH 2 being there.

It is interesting, given OH 2's limited access, while US 6 is the "scenic route" along the shore.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.