News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Great To Be Here!

Started by nick2009, April 30, 2009, 11:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nick2009

My name is Nick, and I've been enjoying this site for a couple of years now, and just now got around to registering.  I am a native Californian, and a highway and freeway enthusiast for about as long as I have realized there were such things.  I had no idea there were so many others of like mind and interest, and every few days I log on to see what California Highways updates have been posted.  I have lived in both Southern and Northern California; I currently live in Santa Cruz.  Probably the highway I have traveled the most often is U.S. 101 between San Francisco and Los Angeles, and the expansion and updating to those pages in the last year has been a great find for me.  Also the expertise and historical significance lent to the photography and descriptions are invaluable.   On any given occasion clicking on the site, choosing a highway, and going up and down the pages constitutes for me a virtual journey without even getting in the car!  Thanks and I plan to communicate with you in the near future.

BigMattFromTexas

Welcome, great to have you

Voyager

Where did you live in Norcal?
Back From The Dead | AARoads Forum Original

ComputerGuy

nick2009

Greybear

Welcome aboard, Nick.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.