AARoads Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Author Topic: TRIVIA NIGHT results and host registration  (Read 150629 times)

CNGL-Leudimin

• When in doubt, US 41

• Last Login: Today at 03:22:38 AM
Re: TRIVIA NIGHT results and host registration
« Reply #225 on: August 26, 2018, 08:13:54 AM »

Too bad the most favorable dates for me to join have passed. Between August 9 and 15 each year my hometown's festivals are held, and during those dates I stay awaken until later, so I could get to a 8:30 PM EDT (2:30 AM the next day CEST) start.
1 = 2 (yes, the new math works. Welcome back to chat, 1!)

I'm sure you divided by zero at one point. Check again.
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

cl94

• Helping to break everyone's Sierra clinches

• Last Login: Today at 03:45:57 AM
« Reply #226 on: September 10, 2018, 01:40:14 PM »

We haven't had a trivia night in 4 months, so I figured I'd host one.

Wednesday, September 12 at 8:30 PM EDT

Similar format and rules to previous nights. Come one, come all!

As a reminder, trivia is being held Wednesday night at 8:30 PM. Same format as before, but with my own twist on this thing.
Please note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of my employer or any of its partner agencies.

Travel Mapping (updated weekly)

cl94

« Reply #227 on: September 12, 2018, 04:28:42 PM »

Rules for tonight will generally follow the rules set by Alps. That being said, I'm going to add some house rules and additional items:

• There will be 50 questions, with most states plus Canada and Mexico being represented. Some states will not have a dedicated question, while there will also be national questions.
  • We're taking a 15 minute break halfway through (after question 25).
  • The second half will be "double jeopardy" to keep things interesting. Double points for correct answers, but also 2 points lost for wrong answers. Double Jeopardy ONLY applies to single-answer questions that were not closest guess (questions that would normally be 1 point).
  • Closest guess questions will have bonus points for being either exact or within a certain range. The exact bonus will depend on the question.
  • I'm going to emphasize the "don't blurt out" thing. There will be zero-penalty bonus questions for some questions. Person who answers correctly gets first guess.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 08:18:10 PM by cl94 »
Please note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of my employer or any of its partner agencies.

cl94

« Reply #228 on: September 12, 2018, 11:16:03 PM »

Alright...results from tonight's trivia!

Alps - 19 points. Started slow, but came back to win it at the end.
NE2 - 17 points. He was hampered by incorrect guesses.
pianocello - 13 points. Didn't answer a ton of questions, but almost always answered correctly. Closest guess questions were almost exact or exact in most cases.
US 89 and paulthemapguy - 11 points. Not a bad showing.
Laura - 3 points. She showed up right at the end, but got no questions wrong. If she showed up earlier, she could probably win this thing.

The full list of questions and answers will go in a separate post.

cl94

« Reply #229 on: September 12, 2018, 11:26:40 PM »

Tonight's questions:

Alabama   What is the planned designation for a future northern Birmingham bypass?   I-422
Arizona   CLOSEST GUESS: Interstate 19 is the only Interstate in the US posted in kilometers. What is the highest km post along I-19?   101
Arkansas   What is the route designation for the Talimena Scenic Drive in Arkansas?   AR 88
California   The last wooden bridge along SR 1 is located where?   Albion, Mendocino County
Canada   CLOSEST GUESS: What is the highest exit number in Canada?   825, Highway 401
Colorado   CLOSEST GUESS: What is the highest elevation on the Interstate 70 (and the entire Interstate system) in feet?    11,158 feet
Connecticut   MULTIPLE ANSWERS: Which 2 routes in Connecticut include a ferry?   148, 160
Delaware   MULTIPLE ANSWERS: Which, if any, route numbers are duplicated between the Interstate, US, and/or state route systems in Delaware?   9, 202
Florida   Florida once had colored US route shields. What color were the shields for US 1?   Red (white lettering)
Georgia   This state highway is designated Corridor Z, but is not part of the ADHS   SR 520/South Georgia Parkway
Idaho/Montana Border   CLOSEST GUESS: How many paved roads cross the Idaho/Montana border? Paved means paved on both sides.   10 [BONUS: What is the name of the road that is paved on only the Idaho side and where is it?] {BONUS ANS: River Road, Clark Fork}
Indiana   I-465 is concurrent with one Interstate and several US and state routes along its length. Which section of the beltway carries the most route designations and how many are there in this location?   Exits 46-47, 8
Interstate 90   CLOSEST GUESS: How many concurrencies are located along I-90? Do NOT include concurrencies with toll roads. If a concurrency involves multiple routes, include each route separately. If a route has multiple concurrencies, each separate concurrency counts   41
Interstate 95   What two cities mark the ends of the longest stretch of 6+ lanes along Interstate 95? Exclude short lane reductions through a single interchange.   Miami - Savannah (488 miles)
Iowa   This state route serves Carter Lake, IA and is disconnected from the rest of the Iowa state highway system   IA 165
Kansas   This state highway serves the geographic center of the Lower 48   K-191
Kentucky   What is the one super 2 parkway in Kentucky? HINT: KY 67 does NOT count.   Hal Rogers Parkway/Daniel Boone Parkway
Louisiana   CLOSEST GUESS: What is the highest numbered signed state highway in Louisiana?   LA 3281
Maine   What is the state route desingation for the Scarborough Connector?   SR 701
Maryland   What is the designation for the former route of US 40 over Sideling Hill?   US 40 Scenic
Massachusetts   CLOSEST GUESS: How many runaway truck ramps are located in Massachusetts? HINT: ramps that aren't on state highways count   5
Mexico   What is the longest Federal Highway in Mexico?   Fed. 15
Michigan   MULTIPLE ANSWERS: There is only one road connecting the northern part of the Keewenaw Peninsula to the rest of the state. What designations does it carry?   US 41, M-26
Minnesota   Which expressway in Minnesota has a median bus station?   TH 77
Missouri   MULTIPLE ANSWERS: Which letters are NOT used as part of exit numbers on Kansas City's downtown freeway loop?   I, O, Z
Nationwide   MULTIPLE ANSWERS: Which Interstate, US, and state routes have both termini at or very near an international border?   I-5, US 59, US 62, US 83, US 85, US 95, US 191, US 281 (within a mile), ME SR 6, US 2 eastern
Nationwide   MULTIPLE ANSWERS: Which signed state/US routes pass within 1 mile of a US state's highest point? For a US route, please list the state the high point is in.   RI 101, NJ 23, US 202 (DE), PA 491 (DE high point), DE 92, US 219 (WV, MD high point), NC 128, GA 180 SPUR, AL 54 (FL), AL 281, LA 507, LA 797, US 33 (OH), OH 540, IA 60, WIS 86
Nebraska   Interstate 80 has one US route concurrency in Nebraska. Which route is it with?   US 77
Nevada   What is the numerical designation for the Extraterrestrial Highway?   SR 375
New Hampshire   MULTIPLE that aren't the Turnpike and Garden State Parkway ANSWERS: Two NH state routes enter Maine. What are they?   NH 113B, NH 153
New Jersey   How many rest areas with flush toilets are located in New Jersey along toll-free limited-access highways?   3 (I-295, I-80, Palisades Parkway)
New Mexico   Rumble strips along a section former US 66 (current NM 333) are designed to play a song when crossed. What song do the rumble strips play?   America the Beautiful
New York   MULTIPLE ANSWERS: US 9 has more suffixed routes than any other route in New York. Which letters were NEVER used for a suffixed route of US 9?   I, O, Q, S, T, U, V, Y, Z
North Carolina   CLOSEST GUESS: How many RIROs are located along Interstate 40 in western North Carolina? Count both directions separately.   4 (3 WB, 1 EB)
North Dakota   What US route did I-94 generally replace in North Dakota?   US 10
Ohio   MULTIPLE ANSWERS: US 21 was decommissioned in Ohio when Interstate 77 was constructed. Which signed state/US routes currently run along the path of US 21 in OH?   SR 60, SR 7, SR 821, SR 209, SR 258, SR 751, SR 39, SR 800, US 250, SR21, US 62, US 422, SR 8, SR 84
Oklahoma   What is the ceremonial name for the Creek Turnpike?   Liberty Parkway
Oregon   CLOSEST GUESS: The Peter Skene Ogden State Scenic Viewpoint along US 97 north of Terrebonne contains a historic bridge across Crooked River Canyon that was bypassed when US 97 was widened through the area. The steel arch bridge is now open to pedestrian use. How high above the canyon floor is the deck of the old bridge?   295 feet
Pennsylvania   MULTIPLE ANSWERS: Name the US Routes that once (or currently) end/ended at Pennsylvania's borders   6, 15, 106, 111, 209, 220, 309, 711
South Carolina   Interstate 85 was placed onto a new alignment in Spartanburg in the 90s. What is the designation for the old alignment?   Business Loop I-85
South Dakota   How many pigtail )ridges are located along Iron Mountain Road?   3
Tennessee   This Interstate forms a half beltway of Knoxville   [uI-640[/u]
Texas   This route has the highest posted speed limit in the United States   SH 130 (Bonus: what is the highest posted speed limit on SH 130? [85 mph])
Utah   What is the name of the view point / parking area at I-70's highest point on the San Rafael Swell?   Ghost Rocks
Vermont/New Hampshire Border   CLOSEST GUESS: How many open road bridges crossing the Connecticut River between New Hampshire and Vermont carry no signed route designation on either side of the state line?   11
Virginia   The Smart Road was proposed to be widened and incorporated into which Interstate?   I-73
Washington   This is the only unpaved state highway in Washington   SR 165
West Virginia   What is the ADHS Corridor designation for US 19 between Beckley and I-79?   Corridor L
Wisconsin   These are the only two 2DIs that terminate at each other   I-41, I-43
Wyoming   This state highway leads to the entrance of Devil's Tower National Monument   WYO 110

froggie

• Last Login: March 18, 2024, 11:08:21 PM
    • Froggie's Place
« Reply #230 on: September 13, 2018, 08:35:10 AM »

Minnesota   Which expressway in Minnesota has a median bus station?   TH 77

Only half right.  I-35W in Minneapolis also has one, and is in the process of getting a second.

Alps

• y u m

• Elimitante the truck trarffic,

• Last Login: March 18, 2024, 09:45:18 PM
    • Alps' Roads
« Reply #231 on: September 13, 2018, 01:10:25 PM »

Only half right.  I-35W in Minneapolis also has one, and is in the process of getting a second.
35W is a freeway, not an expressway. I don't know if 77 is though.

cl94

« Reply #232 on: September 13, 2018, 01:12:55 PM »

35W is a freeway, not an expressway. I don't know if 77 is though.

That was my mistake. That being said, I would have accepted 35W as an answer, as I would have double-checked.

froggie

• Froggie's Place
« Reply #233 on: September 13, 2018, 05:49:29 PM »

^ Steve, all of 77 is a freeway.  Where the freeway ends in Apple Valley, 77 also ends.

US 89

• Your friendly neighborhood meteorologist

• Last Login: February 23, 2024, 09:23:28 AM
    • Utah Highways
« Reply #234 on: September 13, 2018, 09:34:42 PM »

Alright, that was fun last night. Since no one has claimed next trivia yet, I thought I could host next time. Next trivia will be:

Wednesday, October 24th; 8:30 PM ET (and 6:30 PM MT -- that time zone needs some recognition)
AARoads Chatroom

It will be the same format as previous trivia nights have used, though small changes may be announced later. As always, come one come all! Last time was fun, but I’m hoping we can get some more people.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 07:06:33 AM by US 89 »

US 89

• Utah Highways
« Reply #235 on: October 21, 2018, 08:21:44 PM »

This is your friendly reminder that TRIVIA NIGHT will be held this Wednesday in the AARoads Chatroom at 6:30 PM MDT (that's 8:30 PM EDT for those of you spoiled eastern-timers who have never had a need to convert time zones).

Again, rules will follow the format used in previous trivia nights.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 09:02:31 PM by US 89 »

US 89

• Utah Highways
« Reply #236 on: October 22, 2018, 08:34:25 PM »

I'm going to add this note, because I don't think it has been specified clearly for previous trivia nights: you can show up late and still play.
Most of the high-value questions are towards the end of the trivia.

US 89

• Utah Highways
« Reply #237 on: October 24, 2018, 07:41:00 PM »

T minus 49 MINUTES until TRIVIA NIGHT. Again, it will be in the chat room, which you can access from this link.

Rules for tonight will follow the standard rules, with the following exceptions/clarifications:

• You can arrive late and still play. You can also arrive on time and leave halfway through if you need.
  • The "double jeopardy" format that cl94 used last time will be in play again. In short: questions asked in the second half will be worth two points, as opposed to the normal one. That applies to penalties for missed questions as well. However: the double jeopardy rule will not apply to bonus questions, or questions that are part of a multiple-answer.
  • There are a few multiple-answer bonuses towards the end of this trivia. These will work just like any other bonuses, with the player who guessed right getting the first guess at the bonus with no penalty. However, after the first correct bonus answer, there will be a point penalty if you miss. That goes for everyone, including the original guesser.
  • Don't look up anything on a question until it is over. Some of the bonus questions in tonight's trivia will be ruined if you look up the answer to the initial question.
  • Don't blurt out random stuff related to a question. It may well be the subject of a bonus question.

That is all. I'm hoping we get a good turnout tonight.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 09:21:58 AM by US 89 »

US 89

• Utah Highways
« Reply #238 on: October 24, 2018, 11:24:10 PM »

And here are the results:

cl94 26
pianocello 18
thing342 9
spui 5
alps 3 (though he thinks he has 5)
noelbotevera 1
signalman 0

I'll put up the questions and answers as soon as I find time.

Alps

• y u m

• Alps' Roads
« Reply #239 on: October 24, 2018, 11:26:14 PM »

And here are the results:

cl94 26
pianocello 18
thing342 9
spui 5
alps 3 (though he thinks he has 5)
noelbotevera 1
signalman 0

I'll put up the questions and answers as soon as I find time.
Okay, what do people think: Are US 266 and 138 longer than their parent routes because their parent routes are 0 miles?

Duke87

• Last Login: March 17, 2024, 10:36:18 PM
« Reply #240 on: October 25, 2018, 12:13:42 AM »

Okay, what do people think: Are US 266 and 138 longer than their parent routes because their parent routes are 0 miles?

I think the lengths of US 66 and US 38 are undefined because they do not exist, and that this is not the same thing as a route which exists but is 0 miles in length.
If you always take the same road, you will never see anything new.

MNHighwayMan

• Blue and gold forever!

• Last Login: February 17, 2020, 10:23:20 PM
« Reply #241 on: October 25, 2018, 05:49:03 AM »

I think the lengths of US 66 and US 38 are undefined because they do not exist, and that this is not the same thing as a route which exists but is 0 miles in length.

Agreed.

Also, damn it, I forgot about trivia night again. Oh well. :-P

Hurricane Rex

• Speed 75 or bust. Keep on traveling.

• Location: Sherwood Oregon (Dec, Jun-Sep), Corvallis, Oregon (Oct, Nov, Jan-May)
  • Last Login: July 30, 2023, 12:18:15 AM
« Reply #242 on: November 29, 2018, 04:12:51 PM »

I haven't made a trivia night yet, but I'd like to see how bad I'd do at this (why I'm in a meteorology major). Since fall term is over on Monday, or Tuesday, I'll have 33 or 34 days off before heading back so selfishly, that would be a good time, but I don't want the schedule revived around me. I just would like to know when the next one is (since I don't know much about this).

LG-TP260

ODOT, raise the speed limit and fix our traffic problems.

Road and weather geek for life.

Running till I die.

US 89

• Utah Highways
« Reply #243 on: July 10, 2019, 04:55:18 PM »

Just realized I never posted the questions from last time:

Alabama I-85 will soon be rerouted in Montgomery to a southern bypass. What is the designation for the old routing once this reroute happens? I-685
Alaska Interstate A-4 is routed along which named highway? (George) Parks Highway
Arizona MULTIPLE ANSWER: What signed US and state routes currently run along the former US 89? AZ 77, AZ 79, US 60, US 93, AZ 89, US 180
Arkansas AR: Mount Magazine is the highest point in the U.S. Interior Highlands. Which state highway comes closest to it? AR 309
California California is well known for its deletions of US routes. What was the first US highway to be deleted in California? US 48
Colorado CLOSEST GUESS: How many US routes currently serve the city of Denver? (Bonus--name them) 7: US 6, 36, 40, 85, 87, 285, 287
Florida The south end of US 1 is in Key West. At which cross street is this endpoint? Fleming Street
Georgia Which signed state highway is I-575 entirely concurrent with? GA 5
Hawaii Name either of the state highways that was overrun with lava during the Kilauea volcanic eruption in May 2018. HI 132, HI 137
Idaho CLOSEST GUESS: Red Rock Pass is where Lake Bonneville spilled over. What is its elevation? 4785 feet (Bonus: which numbered highway traverses the pass? US 91)
Illinois CLOSEST GUESS: How many 3dis currently exist within the state of Illinois? 11
Indiana CLOSEST GUESS: What is Indiana's mileage cap? 12000 miles
Iowa Which US Highway has the longest mileage within the state of Iowa? US 30
Kansas MULTI-PART: Name all US routes that run concurrent with US 400. US 50, 83, 56, 283, 54, 77, 75, 69, 160, 166
Kentucky Which US route connects Louisville to Cincinnati? US 42
Louisiana The Crescent City Connection is the final bridge over the Mississippi River. Which highway does it carry? I-910/US 90 Business
Maine What is the easternmost state highway in the US? ME 189
Maryland What is the highest-numbered US Route within the state of Maryland? US 522
Massachusetts Name the tunnels that carry MA 1A under Boston Harbor. Sumner Tunnel, Callahan Tunnel
Michigan What numerical designation does Woodward Blvd carry? M-1 (Bonus: what was it before 1970? US 10)
Minnesota CLOSEST GUESS: how many active border crossings are there between Minnesota and Canada? 8 -- US/MB 59, MN/MB 89, MN/MB 310, MB 12/MN 313, MB 525/Winter Rd, MN 72/ON 11, US/ON 71/US 53, MN/ON 61
Missouri What is the only route to fully traverse the Missouri Bootheel? US 412
Montana Which route crosses the Montana state line four times? US 212
Nevada The Interstate 11 bypass around Boulder City was recently completed, and US 95 was moved onto it. What is the new designation for the segment of former US 95 between I-11 and US 93 Business? NV 173
New Jersey What is the numerical designation for the route that connects with New York Reference Route 982L? NJ 444
New Mexico CLOSEST GUESS: How many US route termini are located in New Mexico? 6 (Bonus: identify them. US 56, 82, 380, 412, 491, 550
New York What is the southernmost location (route number or name acceptable) at which the Hudson can be crossed by road in either direction without a toll? Dunn Memorial Bridge, US 9/20
North Carolina MULTIPLE ANSWER: Hurricane Florence made landfall in New Hanover County. Name all interstate and US route endpoints located in this county. I-40, I-140 west, I-140 east, US 74, US 76, US 117, US 421
North Dakota The western terminus of US 10 is located closest to this city. West Fargo
Ohio What is the only ADHS corridor to serve Columbus? Corridor C
Oklahoma What is the numerical designation for the Muskogee Turnpike? OK 351
Oregon What is the longest state route in Oregon? OR 140 (Bonus: what was the eastern portion of that route promoted as? Winnemucca-to-the-Sea Highway)
Pennsylvania How many sets of tunnels are on the current mainline alignment of the PA Turnpike? 4
South Carolina Which bridge carries I-526 over the Cooper River? Don N. Holt Bridge
South Dakota Which numbered highway runs closest to Sioux Falls (the actual waterfall)? SD 115 (Bonus: SD 115 is an old routing of which US Highway? US 77)
Tennessee How many road bridges currently in use cross the main channel of the Mississippi between Tennessee and Arkansas? 2
Texas What is the highest posted speed limit on a road at a traffic signal? 75 mph
Utah MULTIPLE ANSWER: What numbered non-interstate routes have exit numbers based on their own mileage? US 6, US 40, US 89, SR 7, SR 10, SR 67, SR 154, SR 201
Vermont Name a VT state route that was numbered for a New York state route it connected to via a ferry. VT 73, 74, 314
Virginia The Natural Bridge is a geologic arch that carries a highway over Cedar Creek. Which highway is it? US 11 (Bonus: what is its height? 215 feet)
Washington The longest floating bridge in the world spans Lake Washington. Which route does it carry? WA 520
West Virginia CLOSEST GUESS: How tall is the New River Gorge Bridge? 876 feet (Bonus: what route does it carry? US 19)
Wyoming Wyoming Highway 59 was originally numbered to match what US highway? US 185
Canada Edmonton and Calgary are the two largest cities in Alberta. They are connected by which highway? AB 2 (Bonus: what route does AB 2 connect to on the American side? US 89)
Mexico Which Mexican federal highway effectively serves as a continuation of I-35 to Monterrey? Federal Route 85
England What is the designation for London’s “orbital motorway”  (i.e. beltway)? M25
Interstate 15 MULTIPLE ANSWER: Which now-truncated or decommissioned US Highways were replaced by I-15? US 395, 66, 91, 191
General The endpoint of which state highway is closest to the intersection of the 37th parallel north and the 32nd meridian west from Washington? NM 597
Interstates What is the longest 1 or 2-digit interstate without an associated three-digit interstate? I-49
National MULTIPLE ANSWER: Which 3dus routes are longer than their parent? 202 (technically), 221, 321, 421, 278, 281, 191, 491

CNGL-Leudimin

• When in doubt, US 41

• Last Login: Today at 03:22:38 AM
« Reply #244 on: August 06, 2019, 08:22:15 AM »

National MULTIPLE ANSWER: Which 3dus routes are longer than their parent? 202 (technically), 221, 321, 421, 278, 281, 191, 491

As already argued back in the day, US 138, 166, 266 and 199 could be correct answers as they could be considered to be longer than their respective parents, as they don't exist anymore.

I'd like a trivia night to be scheduled some time from August 9 to 14 both included. I explained why I could get to one during that time frame last year.
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

froggie

• Froggie's Place
« Reply #245 on: August 06, 2019, 08:30:14 PM »

Quote from: US 89
Alabama I-85 will soon be rerouted in Montgomery to a southern bypass.

:-D :-D :-D

Alps

• y u m

• Alps' Roads
« Reply #246 on: August 07, 2019, 12:25:33 AM »

As already argued back in the day, US 138, 166, 266 and 199 could be correct answers as they could be considered to be longer than their respective parents, as they don't exist anymore.

I'd like a trivia night to be scheduled some time from August 9 to 14 both included. I explained why I could get to one during that time frame last year.
If you want to host one, go for it!

cl94

« Reply #247 on: October 06, 2019, 09:57:53 PM »

Next trivia will be OCTOBER 30, 2019 at 8:15 PM Eastern. Since I won the last one, I will be hosting. Different format this time; instead of the Jeopardy "first buzz" format we have previously used, this will have secret answers.

US 89

• Utah Highways
« Reply #248 on: October 22, 2019, 02:39:05 PM »

This is the same night as a potential game 7 of the World Series would be - let's hope whoever wins that can do it in 6 games or less

roadman

• Last Login: February 02, 2024, 12:52:55 PM
« Reply #249 on: October 22, 2019, 02:55:12 PM »

Massachusetts Name the tunnels that carry MA 1A under Boston Harbor. Sumner Tunnel, Callahan Tunnel

Minor correction.   1A southbound into Boston still follows the Sumner Tunnel, but 1A northbound out of Boston now follows the Ted Williams Tunnel.  This is because, since the O'Neill Tunnel was completed, there is no longer a direct connection between I-93/US 1 northbound and the Callahan Tunnel.  The Callahan Tunnel is signed as 1A for clarity, because there is no direct connection between I-93/US 1 southbound and the Williams Tunnel.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 02:57:30 PM by roadman »
"And ninety-five is the route you were on.  It was not the speed limit sign."  - Jim Croce (from Speedball Tucker)

"My life has been a tapestry
Of years of roads and highway signs" (with apologies to Carole King and Tom Rush)

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.