News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

#1 & #2

Started by allniter89, September 28, 2015, 08:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allniter89

1-What did you call evacuating your bowels & bladder in the bathroom when you were a child?
Pee & poop for me.

2-What do you call them as an adult?
Piss & shit or crap as in taking a ______

3-What did you call a fart as a child
"stinker" for me.

4-What do you call a fart as an adult?
a fart for me.
The word fart makes me smile, funny sounding word

EXTRA CREDIT QUESTION Do you think this thread will be
A-ignored
B-Wildly popular
C-Locked or deleted
I've been stuck in this dispatch office for 36 hrs straight, I need pleh<...esaelp.
BUY AMERICAN MADE.
SPEED SAFELY.

pumpkineater2

Hopefully it will be C. :-o
Come ride with me to the distant shore...

roadman65

Oh NE 2 is not on yet.  This will be interesting what he will come up with.

Anyway, cocky is what my dad used to call it when I was young. 

Damn!  I cannot believe I am talking about this.
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

allniter89

BUY AMERICAN MADE.
SPEED SAFELY.

bandit957

Quote from: allniter89 on September 28, 2015, 08:34:21 PM
1-What did you call evacuating your bowl & bladder in the bathroom when you were a child?
Pee & poop for me.

I actually remember regularly calling it "brown poo-poo" when I was maybe 2. But I never called it "yellow pee-pee."

Quote3-What did you call a fart as a child
"stinker" for me.

I remember calling it "letting the frippins out" until I was maybe 5, and even occasionally as an adult.
Might as well face it, pooing is cool

bandit957

Also, when I was about 5, I invented the word "crap-up" just to see how my parents would react. I thought they'd get mad, but instead they just ignored it.

bandit957

I think it's hilarious when someone releases a silent-but-deadly and stinks up the place, and then everyone starts gasping for air with frustrated looks on their faces.

jp the roadgeek

1. Same and same
2. Leak and dump
3. Poop
4. Fart, or stepping on the duck
5. A
Interstates I've clinched: 97, 290 (MA), 291 (CT), 291 (MA), 293, 295 (DE-NJ-PA), 295 (RI-MA), 384, 391, 395 (CT-MA), 395 (MD), 495 (DE), 610 (LA), 684, 691, 695 (MD), 695 (NY), 795 (MD)

Pete from Boston

Is the bowl in question the type used for soup, the type that makes up the lower half of the toilet, or the type used to consume illicit substances?

allniter89

Quote from: Pete from Boston on September 29, 2015, 04:48:52 PM
Is the bowl in question the type used for soup, the type that makes up the lower half of the toilet, or the type used to consume illicit substances?
FTFY. The third choice is the reason I started this idiotic thread.  :no:
BUY AMERICAN MADE.
SPEED SAFELY.

bandit957

Quote from: allniter89 on September 28, 2015, 08:34:21 PM
3-What did you call a fart as a child
"stinker" for me.

I often still call it a "stinker". A stinker that produces a the usual hilarious fart smell is called a "standard stinker".

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.