News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

More Teens Cited for Hanging Off Foresthill Bridge (CA)

Started by ZLoth, February 18, 2015, 09:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZLoth

From Fox40:

More Teens Cited for Hanging Off Foresthill Bridge
QuoteOn a day off from Orangevale High School, four teens end up in a kind of off-campus detention — cited for climbing under and then hanging off of Auburn's Foresthill Bridge.

"Embarrassing...just like ugh,"  said one 17-year-old boy.

A little chagrin for the outcome from teens whose parents agreed to let them speak to FOX40 anonymously, but in the face of no nets or guardrails, none of the healthy fear Placer county sheriff's deputies wish these kids had for their actions.
FULL ARTICLE HERE
I'm an Engineer. That means I solve problems. Not problems like "What is beauty?", because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems and call them "paychecks".

DeaconG

Dawnstar: "You're an ape! And you can talk!"
King Solovar: "And you're a human with wings! Reality holds surprises for everyone!"
-Crisis On Infinite Earths #2

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.