News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

New Guy From Southern Ontario

Started by joseph1723, December 22, 2009, 01:32:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joseph1723

Hey everyone,

I found this place surfing a while ago, I've been looking forward for a site like this for a pretty long time. Before joining here I used to browse on MTR and yahoo groups. I'm looking forward to participating and exploring the site.

Dougtone

Welcome!  I visit Ontario (usually Southern Ontario) a couple times a year and enjoy my visits to the province.

DanTheMan414

Welcome to the forum!  I'm pretty much just across the Detroit River from Amherstburg, and I usually get into southern Ontario a few times a year to travel around (or through to Niagara Falls & points east), with the Red Hill Valley Parkway now one of my most favorite highways to travel in the province.

ctsignguy

Welcome to our little slice of Heaven...where roads and signs live forever, and the trolls are roasted over an open fire....

Always good to have the views and perspectives of those road-geeks outside the US of A

Enjoy your stay!
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/ctsignguy/<br /><br />Maintaining an interest in Fine Highway Signs since 1958....

un1

Sorry for the late welcome!

Welcome! I'm one of the few people from Ontario, but there is quite a bit actually.
Looks like I will be seeing you around the Canada board.  :)
Moderator of the Canada and Off Topic boards.

Thunder Bay Expressway - Highway 61 and 11/17 Ontario - Thunder Bay, Ontario

joseph1723

Thanks everyone, Yeah I think I'll mostly be posting in the Canada board or the general highway board.

PCLV10

Hi, Joseph.  I'm new too, and I'm hoping to do more traveling, with the help I get from the forum.

Tom

Welcome aboard.  My adopted family tree has some roots in southern Ontario.  My great-grandfather spent part of his boyhood in Seaforth. I visited there in 1994, and it's a nice little town.  Have also traveled to London, via Hwy 402.  Again, welcome aboard, and Merry Christmas. :coffee:

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.