News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Whats up

Started by DollarBill, September 08, 2010, 04:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DollarBill

I been lurking on this site for a few weeks so i decided to start posting.

agentsteel53

welcome! please inform the viewing audience where you're from, what you like most about roads, what your social security and credit card numbers are, etc  :sombrero:
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

DollarBill

LoL im from mississippi. I was born with an interest in cars which eventually sprouted to an interest in roads and such as well. Starting january ill be a civil engineering major at MSU.

That is all....bye now :D

BigMattFromTexas

Quote from: DollarBill on September 08, 2010, 05:06:40 PM
LoL im from mississippi. I was born with an interest in cars which eventually sprouted to an interest in roads and such as well. Starting january ill be a civil engineering major at MSU.

That is all....bye now :D

Could I possibly get your latitude/longitude? Heh heh. Jk. Welcome, from Texas. And good luck in January.
BigMatt

Ace10

Hey, a Mississippi guy too! (I'm assuming your name is Bill :) ). I haven't formally introduced myself here yet but have posted a few times here and there. Welcome and have a good time!

DollarBill

LoL preciate that matt. Astare, Bill is just my nickname thats usually what i go by around here. What part of the state you from?

Ace10

Quote from: DollarBill on September 13, 2010, 05:32:49 PM
LoL preciate that matt. Astare, Bill is just my nickname thats usually what i go by around here. What part of the state you from?

Originally from Biloxi/Gulf Coast. Went to college at LSU in Baton Rouge, so I drove the entire length of I-12 more times than I can count. And now I'm in Florida. I'm wondering if I can ever live outside of the Southeastern US.

(And you can call me Tony :) )

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.