News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

'High' Bridge Tolls

Started by ghYHZ, December 11, 2010, 10:01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cu2010

And Massena has a practically empty shopping mall with a crappy arena! :D
This is cu2010, reminding you, help control the ugly sign population, don't have your shields spayed or neutered.

ATLRedSoxFan

Drove the George Washington Bridge less than two weeks ago....$8.00, but wasn't really shocked. Can't complain really, my tolls in total were $28.00 driving from Atlanta to Boston.

hobsini2

Quote from: ATLRedSoxFan on April 06, 2011, 01:14:32 PM
Drove the George Washington Bridge less than two weeks ago....$8.00, but wasn't really shocked. Can't complain really, my tolls in total were $28.00 driving from Atlanta to Boston.

Be fortunate. When i go to NYC to see my brother, if i use the Chicago Skyway, I-80/90 and the Holland Tunnel, it was something like $35 about 3 years ago.  I don't mind Indiana ($4 and change for the whole state) but Ohio is so high i usually use US 30-I 71-I 76 or US 20-OH 2-US 422 to get to Youngstown.  I hate Ohio.  The Holland wasn't too bad.
I knew it. I'm surrounded by assholes. Keep firing, assholes! - Dark Helmet (Spaceballs)

allniter89

Quote from: NE2 on December 11, 2010, 12:48:00 PM
Given the thread title, I was expecting a toll of $4.20.
no comment from the peanut gallery? roflmao
BUY AMERICAN MADE.
SPEED SAFELY.

OracleUsr

The GWB was one of the first toll bridges I drove across by myself ($4 in 1997)...when I made a trip down I-87 from Albany the following year, I was pleasantly surprised to find the toll on the Tappan Zee only $3.

$42.50...OUCH
Anti-center-tabbing, anti-sequential-numbering, anti-Clearview BGS FAN

roadman65

How about the Verrezano Bridge in NYC.  It must be ten dollars by now?  I know its one way, but still that is a lot. 

The Pennsylvania Turnpike is expensive now.  It has been opened for many years and its first segment is 70 years old.
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

Duke87

Quote from: roadman65 on August 22, 2011, 07:53:08 PM
How about the Verrezano Bridge in NYC.  It must be ten dollars by now?

Thirteen.

If you always take the same road, you will never see anything new.

Rob Adams

Yep - it's $13 one-way.  No tolls collected Brooklyn-bound.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.