News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Anybody have upcoming road trips?

Started by DrZoidberg, February 11, 2009, 07:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

signalman

I'd like to see a night race.  I need to plan a trip south to see one.  In the meantime, I'll be heading to PA for the Pennsylvania 500 this weekend.  First time I've left NJ in nearly 2 months. 

froggie

Leaving in a few minutes for a 2 week vacation heading up to Prince Edward Island...

rawmustard

Tomorrow, I'm heading down to Terre Haute for a family reunion, but I'm going to use the trip down and the trip back to clinch the rest of Indiana's counties. Then sometime when the fall colors peak, I'll take a trip to the U.P. again and clinch the rest of the counties I need for Michigan. Although Bridge Day (October 10) in West Virginia sounds more and more enticing the more I think about it. Decisions, decisions...  :)

Chris

I will do a ~2500 mile roadtrip to Stockholm, Sweden next month. They have one of the coolest underground ringroads there, even underground interchanges. Hope to make a lot of pics and videos  :spin:

deathtopumpkins

I've been taking day trips (300 miles or less) quite often lately and hope to continue, and then the last week of August I will be in Boston, where I am going to drive the Big Dig hopefully.
Disclaimer: All posts represent my personal opinions and not those of my employer.

Clinched Highways | Counties Visited

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.