National Boards > Road Enthusiasts Meetings

2024 Reno/Carson Road Meet

<< < (3/4) > >>

moabdave:
I voted, but again, I live in this area, so I can attend anytime provided I'm not away on vacation or business.

getemngo:
I don't know if the poll is closed, or if you did not allow people to change their answer, or if I've just forgotten how forums work.

I voted for October 26 only, but it now appears that October 12 and 19 are available (and actually preferable) to me.

Alps:

--- Quote from: getemngo on December 16, 2023, 02:42:42 AM ---I don't know if the poll is closed, or if you did not allow people to change their answer, or if I've just forgotten how forums work.

I voted for October 26 only, but it now appears that October 12 and 19 are available (and actually preferable) to me.

--- End quote ---
I can't go, so I voted for those two dates on your behalf

Scott5114:
Looks like I'm definitely going to be in a position to attend this, so long as it's not the weekend of October 19th (I was gifted tickets to a show that day, in the complete opposite direction from Reno). September would be ideal.

As for what to see—of course anything road related is great, but I'm also interested in seeing some of the sites related to Nevada history. Since I'm new to the state I'm soaking that stuff up like a sponge right now.

SSOWorld:
I boosted September because I have alternate plans (yurp) and wanted to save the Sierras.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version