News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Describe a video game

Started by Max Rockatansky, June 16, 2022, 10:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Rockatansky

A clown god forces kids into his world to retrieve his magic bag when he could easily do so himself:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/M.C._Kids

Big John

https://www.gamesradar.com/wrong-end-joystick-games-described-badly/3/

An anthropomorphic dinosaur attempts to murder two Italian plumbers, before passing the whole thing off as a car accident.

Takumi

A 11-year-old Japanese immigrant to Hawaii decides to enroll in the local pet training challenge. On the way, hijinks ensue involving multiple shadowy corporations, heroin addicts, ghosts in an abandoned department store, and interdimensional travel. After winning the challenge, the yakuza reappears there after a long absence for some reason.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Ultra_Sun_and_Ultra_Moon
Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

formulanone

A pizza listens to repetitive music in the dark, takes drugs and sees ghosts.

JayhawkCO

A rodent with a jewelry fetish keeps dropping his rings every time he gets scared.

Takumi

An island occupied by two rival families descends into conflict when the head of one of the families steals the other family's food supply. The other family gets it back and kicks the rival family off the island. In the sequel, the displaced family become pirates, populate an island of their own, and kidnap the member of the rival family that defeated them.
Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

hotdogPi

You start in a pristine world and manipulate it entirely to your benefit with no regard for the environment (usually) while other creatures try to prevent you from doing so... one of which also has no regard for the environment. However, you may be a god, as you just come back to life after dying, can fall 10 feet without getting hurt at all (not even a tiny bit), can grow trees in under two days, walk at 2.5 times typical human walking speed by default, never get tired as long as you eat every once in a while, and can swim up waterfalls.
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

kurumi

Pigs have done something to offend you, so you throw birds at them. Normally birds can fly, but whatever
My first SF/horror short story collection is available: "Young Man, Open Your Winter Eye"

1995hoo

Food items chase a fat chef around while he tramples the parts of hamburgers.
"You know, you never have a guaranteed spot until you have a spot guaranteed."
—Olaf Kolzig, as quoted in the Washington Times on March 28, 2003,
commenting on the Capitals clinching a playoff spot.

"That sounded stupid, didn't it?"
—Kolzig, to the same reporter a few seconds later.

ilpt4u

Quote from: JayhawkCO on June 17, 2022, 10:38:57 AM
A rodent with a jewelry fetish keeps dropping his rings every time he gets scared.
As a Sonic the Hedgehog fan, that is hilariously accurate!

jp the roadgeek

Hungry ghosts chase around a pie shaped guy through a labyrinth as he eats little pieces of PEZ-type candy.  The big ones make him hungry to eat the ghosts and makes said ghosts feel a little blue.   
Interstates I've clinched: 97, 290 (MA), 291 (CT), 291 (MA), 293, 295 (DE-NJ-PA), 295 (RI-MA), 384, 391, 395 (CT-MA), 395 (MD), 495 (DE), 610 (LA), 684, 691, 695 (MD), 695 (NY), 795 (MD)

JayhawkCO

Quote from: jp the roadgeek on June 18, 2022, 12:54:01 PM
Hungry ghosts chase around a pie shaped guy through a labyrinth as he eats little pieces of PEZ-type candy.  The big ones make him hungry to eat the ghosts and makes said ghosts feel a little blue.

If I'm not mistaken, formulanone referenced the same game above.

jlam

2 plumbers and a large reptile forget their rivalry and get together for some friendly go-kart racing.

Billy F 1988

It's Fight Night as an unnamed boxer goes punch for punch before taking on the most dangerous of them all, the one called Iron Mike.
Finally upgraded to Expressway after, what, seven or so years on this forum? Took a dadgum while, but, I made it!

CoreySamson

People live in constant fear and trembling in master-planned communities of an all-powerful entity who can make hospitals appear on empty city blocks, plow down subdivisions without so much a peep from NIMBYs, raise taxes to ungodly amounts, and send meteors, tsunamis, and tornadoes wherever he wants; however, they still take the time to complain about the cities' rubbish trash service without fear of reprisal. They also carry bicycles and cars in their pockets, among other things.
Buc-ee's and QuikTrip fanboy. Clincher of FM roads. Proponent of the TX U-turn.

My Route Log
My Clinches

Now on mobrule and Travel Mapping!

Max Rockatansky

A boy from the forest goes on an adventure and spends the majority of his time breaking into homes to smash pottery. 

jp the roadgeek

An amphibian plays in traffic, then goes to the river to try to find love on the back of an alligator on his way home. 
Interstates I've clinched: 97, 290 (MA), 291 (CT), 291 (MA), 293, 295 (DE-NJ-PA), 295 (RI-MA), 384, 391, 395 (CT-MA), 395 (MD), 495 (DE), 610 (LA), 684, 691, 695 (MD), 695 (NY), 795 (MD)

FightingIrish

A flat wall of spaceships goes back and forth while progressing downward toward the planet, with a constant womp-womp-womp sound in the background.

JayhawkCO

A dog laughs at you from behind a bush every time you fail to provide food for your family.

MATraveler128

Link awakens from a deep slumber and a mysterious voice guides him to discover what has become of the ruined Kingdom of Hyrule Kingdom. He then must speak to the Old Man, who tasks him with visiting various shrines so he can collect Spirit Orbs. He then receives special runes which will give him powers. When he collects them all, he returns to the Old Man, who disappears and reveals himself as the spirit of the deceased King of Hyrule, King Rhoam. Link learns from King Rhoam that 100 years prior, a great evil known as the Calamity Ganon rose up and laid waste to the kingdom and its people. After escaping the confines of the Great Plateau, Link is directed to meet the wise Sheikah elder Impa, and learn about the Guardians and Divine Beasts: 10,000 years prior these machines were created and successfully used by another Hero and another Princess to defeat the Calamity Ganon. But throughout the ages, knowledge about the ancient technology was lost until excavations in Hyrule Kingdom brought them to light once more, coinciding with the expected return of Calamity Ganon a hundred years ago. The Guardians were reactivated and four Champions were chosen to control the Divine Beasts: The Zora princess Mipha, the Goron warrior Daruk, the Gerudo chief Urbosa, and the Rito archer Revali. Then he enters Hyrule Castle and defeats Calamity Ganon.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Decommission 128 south of Peabody!

Lowest untraveled number: 56

TheHighwayMan3561

A tiny figure carrying the black void of permanent, eternal death inside of his stomach eats everything in sight and and steals souls from his enemies, sometimes even becoming his enemies in order to kill further.
self-certified as the dumbest person on this board for 5 years running

Scott5114

Quote from: BlueOutback7 on June 19, 2022, 05:04:44 PM
[...]

I thought about doing this one, but mine was going to be something along the lines of "An elf wakes up with amnesia in the middle of nowhere, then a voice in his head tells him he should attack a cloud in a nearby bit of architecture. Along the way he can choose to accept the help of the ghosts of a pretentious bird, a tall buff woman, a guy that eats rocks, and his fish girlfriend."
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

LilianaUwU

A little kid pretends his toys are fighting. Also, he's the final boss for some reason.

[Super Smash Bros.]
"Volcano with no fire... Not volcano... Just mountain."
—Mr. Thwomp

My pronouns are she/her. Also, I'm an admin on the AARoads Wiki.

JayhawkCO

Quote from: Scott5114 on June 19, 2022, 05:35:38 PM
Quote from: BlueOutback7 on June 19, 2022, 05:04:44 PM
[...]

I thought about doing this one, but mine was going to be something along the lines of "An elf wakes up with amnesia in the middle of nowhere, then a voice in his head tells him he should attack a cloud in a nearby bit of architecture. Along the way he can choose to accept the help of the ghosts of a pretentious bird, a tall buff woman, a guy that eats rocks, and his fish girlfriend."

I think that is far more the tone this thread intended.

Rothman

Quote from: JayhawkCO on June 19, 2022, 04:48:58 PM
A dog laughs at you from behind a bush every time you fail to provide food for your family.
I had dismissed this thread out of hand until I saw this.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.