News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Acme Mapper

Started by US71, September 02, 2018, 05:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

US71

Acme Mapper lives again. Not quite as good as when they used Google, but it works.
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

cjk374

The first thing that showed up was "Asian charm. Find your sweet cherry this summer." Nothing appeared for awhile. The missus was not thrilled.

But in my hometown, the railroad is named "Vicksburg Subdivision" (KCS's name) and US 80 is labeled "Dixie Overland Highway". Nice touch.
Runnin' roads and polishin' rails.

US71

Quote from: cjk374 on September 02, 2018, 05:50:52 PM
The first thing that showed up was "Asian charm. Find your sweet cherry this summer." Nothing appeared for awhile. The missus was not thrilled.

But in my hometown, the railroad is named "Vicksburg Subdivision" (KCS's name) and US 80 is labeled "Dixie Overland Highway". Nice touch.

SAY WHAT?  :-o :-o :-o  That never appeared when I opened it up.

cjk374

It was a small ad on the left side of the screen. Stayed there the whole time I was using it.
Runnin' roads and polishin' rails.

US71

Quote from: cjk374 on September 02, 2018, 06:48:37 PM
It was a small ad on the left side of the screen. Stayed there the whole time I was using it.

I got an ad trying to sell me mapping software.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.