News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Mystery Ramp on GSP

Started by njunderground, January 13, 2019, 12:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

njunderground

Hello,
I recently noticed on my way to work, a ghost ramp on the northbound GSP Local Lanes, around MM 119, just north of a condo complex or something. I don't have my own pictures of the ramp, but I found 2 Google Maps shots. Anyone know the story behind this ramp? It's an on and off ramp, and is currently blocked by guardrails.
Thank you,
Mike

Alps

The 2002 historic aerials show it open to the Parkway NB with no connection to Main St. The driveway to Washington Ave. is there but gated. Some sort of police facility or maintenance building or the like that was since consolidated elsewhere.

njunderground

Quote from: Alps on January 13, 2019, 12:52:41 AM
The 2002 historic aerials show it open to the Parkway NB with no connection to Main St. The driveway to Washington Ave. is there but gated. Some sort of police facility or maintenance building or the like that was since consolidated elsewhere.
Interesting! Thanks for the info

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.