News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

How do you post a avatar that is new? I am searching for U.S. 99 as my avatar.

Started by Roadmapfan66, May 14, 2011, 09:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roadmapfan66

I am having a rough time with trying to find the link to AA Roads Avatars for my U.S. 99 sheild for my memberships,  :confused:  can you or anyone out there help me get the correct link please?  This is driving me nuts, loosing my memory where this link is...  :banghead:

Scott C. Presnal
Morro Bay, CA
--- SCP

luokou

If you have a preferred US 99 shield file, you can select the 'I will upload my own picture' option and click on the 'Choose file' button. Find your file, click 'OK' and voila, your own avatar.  :coffee:

For reference on avatar size limits: https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=2178.0

myosh_tino

Moved from the now-locked thread in "General Highway Talk"

Have you tried this...

Click on "Profile", then "Forum Profile Information", then "I will upload my own picture", then "Choose file".  At this point, you will need to select the JPG, GIF or PNG file *on your computer* that contains the avatar you want to use. After selecting the file, scroll down and click on the "Change Profile" button.

BTW, if you haven't noticed, my avatar is an I-5 shield (California spec) so you might want to select another route number to avoid confusion. :sombrero:
Quote from: golden eagle
If I owned a dam and decided to donate it to charity, would I be giving a dam? I'm sure that might be a first because no one really gives a dam.

vtk

I could fabricate a US 99 shield avatar for you -- though it would be to Ohio spec, since that's what I have handy...
Wait, it's all Ohio? Always has been.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.