News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Hello Everyone!

Started by dariusb, February 01, 2012, 05:28:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dariusb

I'm new to the board. My name is Darius. You can call me D as well. I hope to contribute meaningful posts to this site and maybe even make some friends.  :bigass:
It's a new day for a new beginning.

Grzrd

Welcome to the board, D! I think you will enjoy it.

As a friendly suggestion, please review the Reminder about quoting. I noticed that you had a mangled quote in the "Texarkana ..." thread.

Sounds like you have some "local knowledge" about the roads in and around Texarkana.  I look forward to your contributions!

dariusb

Thanks alot! Yeah I'm a Texarkana native and really excited for my city. So much going on with freeway and street construction as well as new businesses and more is said to come. Are you from Texarkana?

Grzrd

No.  I just enjoy observing the process of interstates being routed and built, particularly I-49 and I-69.  As a result, Texarkana is a happenin' place in that respect.  I am a native Georgian and live in Atlanta.  No current big "live" projects here.  Maybe the east Atlanta tunnel one day ...

Takumi

Welcome, from the Richmond area.
Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

goobnav

Greetings and salutations from Tobacco Rd in NC.
Life is a highway and I drive it all night long!

formulanone

Greetings from Florida!

Have fun, enjoy, recharge your camera batteries...

dariusb

Quote from: Grzrd on February 01, 2012, 06:53:02 AM
No.  I just enjoy observing the process of interstates being routed and built, particularly I-49 and I-69.  As a result, Texarkana is a happenin' place in that respect.  I am a native Georgian and live in Atlanta.  No current big "live" projects here.  Maybe the east Atlanta tunnel one day ...
Cool. I was in Atlanta in 2007. Had a really good time. Very nice city but the traffic is hell.

dariusb

dariusb

Quote from: goobnav on February 01, 2012, 09:39:01 AM
Greetings and salutations from Tobacco Rd in NC.
Thanks. I have a good friend who lives near the Research Triangle Park. Are you near there?

dariusb

Quote from: formulanone on February 01, 2012, 10:51:30 AM
Greetings from Florida!

Have fun, enjoy, recharge your camera batteries...
Thanks. My mom lives in Cutler Bay near Miami.

goobnav

Yep, the "The Park" as we call it here is in between Raleigh and Durham and Chapel Hill, where I am at now is about 10 miles on I-40 East.
Life is a highway and I drive it all night long!

dariusb

Quote from: goobnav on February 01, 2012, 08:07:32 PM
Yep, the "The Park" as we call it here is in between Raleigh and Durham and Chapel Hill, where I am at now is about 10 miles on I-40 East.
Oh ok cool.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.