News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered at https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=33904.0
Corrected several already and appreciate your patience as we work through the rest.

Main Menu

TRIVIA NIGHT results and host registration

Started by Alps, December 07, 2012, 09:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwags

froggie

QuoteList the numbers of the MSP area freeways. Apparently questions worth many points go at the end.

And what were your answers?

NE2

Quote from: froggie on March 18, 2013, 08:35:02 AM
QuoteList the numbers of the MSP area freeways. Apparently questions worth many points go at the end.

And what were your answers?
I'll just turn to my meticulously kept log...what the fuck? Why would I know which ones I thought of a month ago?
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

pianocello

Davenport, IA -> Valparaiso, IN -> Ames, IA -> Orlando, FL -> Gainesville, FL -> Evansville, IN

Ian

Quote from: J-Wags on March 17, 2013, 10:31:47 PM
What time does it start on Wednesday?
Quote from: pianocello on March 18, 2013, 02:01:27 PM
What time Wednesday? 9 PM eastern?

Yes, sorry. This Wednesday at 9 PM eastern is when you all should be there.
UMaine graduate, former PennDOT employee, new SoCal resident.
Youtube l Flickr

jwags

Quote from: PennDOTFan on March 18, 2013, 03:02:09 PM
Quote from: J-Wags on March 17, 2013, 10:31:47 PM
What time does it start on Wednesday?
Quote from: pianocello on March 18, 2013, 02:01:27 PM
What time Wednesday? 9 PM eastern?

Yes, sorry. This Wednesday at 9 PM eastern is when you all should be there.
Thanks

Ian

Okay, just reminding everyone to try and come out to the trivia night tomorrow night, March 20th, at 9 PM eastern. Hope to see you there!
Youtube l Flickr

NE2

15 minutes until corco's comeback chance.

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

Ian

Okay, thanks to all who showed up tonight! NE2 won again with 20 points, followed by Steve with 14, corco with 12, Molandfreak and Laura Bianca with 5, Dr. Frankenstein with 4, and Dougtone and MDOTFanFB with 2.
Youtube l Flickr

NE2

I plan to host next time. Plan on tricky questions. Preliminary date: April 17.

NE2

You might want to change the announcement at the top of the forum.

NE2

Reminder: trivia this Wednesday at 21:00.

corco

NE2

I now have 46 questions, though I may come up with a few more. Not all states are represented, and there are some non-state categories. Questions are not ass-hard but are not buzzer races.

corco

You should make the last four questions ass hard

NE2

"This highway connects Pooville, Kentucky to Big Beaver Lick Ridge."
"What is KY 1247?"
"Sorry, that connects Pooville to Little Beaver Lick Ridge."

agentsteel53

live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

Alps

Quote from: corco on April 16, 2013, 11:10:20 PM
You should make the last four questions ass hard
I probably won't be home until then, so make them each worth 500 points and require knowledge of 2001-2002 roadtrips to Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Quebec.

NE2

NE2

Scores at halftime:
Quotecorco -8
moland -14
buddy -4
penndot 6
asphalt 0
frankenstein -2

and final scores (Steve came in at halftime):
Quotepenndot 11
alps 7
asphalt -1
frankenstein -2
buddy -5
corco -6
moland -16

Congrats to all for playing. Corco is hosting next month if nobody else steps up.

Alps

By the way, a two-lane Interstate (one lane each way) runs on the east side of this national park. When you get it, you'll realize why this was the best night ever.

djsinco

I am intrigued, as I thought by definition an Interstate Highway was never a single lane in one direction. I started to think of the Palisades "Interstate" Parkway, but I am sure you are craftier than that...
3 million miles and counting

Mapmikey

My answer would be Denali Nat'l Park

Mapmikey

corco

Corco's got the next one:

Plan on Wednesday, May 15th at 7 PM Mountain Daylight Time

Molandfreak

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on December 05, 2023, 08:24:57 PM
AASHTO attributes 28.5% of highway inventory shrink to bad road fan social media posts.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.