News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Devil's Elbow Bridge

Started by Max Rockatansky, April 09, 2016, 02:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Rockatansky

Stumbled upon this today on my Youtube subscriptions.  This guy actually has a pretty neat channels, it's mostly Old US 66 stuff but he really goes out of his way to find things like original alignments, bridges and buildings:

US71

Roamin Rich does a lot with 66. He's co-hosting a bridge rally next weekend for the Gasconade River bridge.
http://www.lebanondailyrecord.com/news/local/article_e8203302-01ba-11e6-b35a-47084a0a361c.html

Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Max Rockatansky

Yeah he has some pretty neat videos like La Bajada Hill, the desert trade post and Padre Canyon Bridge that all on his channel currently which are all 66 related. 

US71

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on April 16, 2016, 07:31:15 PM
Yeah he has some pretty neat videos like La Bajada Hill, the desert trade post and Padre Canyon Bridge that all on his channel currently which are all 66 related. 
Well, he does use 66 as part of his logo ;)
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Max Rockatansky

True, it's just a nice change of pace to find a channel about old highway alignments even if it's only 66.  There is a guy out of Arizona who does a lot of old railroads, mines and dirt highways but those are really the only things I've ever found that were viable on Youtube on a regular basis.  Guess all the kiddos are too big into video game let's plays and movie trailer reactions these days.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.