Meta > Suggestions and Questions

Tapatalk On the Fritz...Again

<< < (3/7) > >>

rickmastfan67:

--- Quote from: Alex on April 01, 2023, 03:38:35 PM ---It may be related to the server switch to php 8.0. Will look into it.

--- End quote ---

Or finally upgrading the forum to 2.0.19.

Either way, I'll look into updating Tapatalk later tonight.

rickmastfan67:
Try again.  Just patched it.

Rothman:

--- Quote from: rickmastfan67 on April 02, 2023, 05:38:11 AM ---Try again.  Just patched it.

--- End quote ---
Works for me.  Thanks!

Of course, I wonder if I'm the only one still using this klunky app...

1:

--- Quote from: Rothman on April 02, 2023, 08:37:24 AM ---Of course, I wonder if I'm the only one still using this klunky app...

--- End quote ---

Searching for "using Τapatalk" (I used a Greek capital tau to avoid autofiltering here but not in the search), which is automatically appended to any Tapatalk message, returns six results from 2023 with five unique users. There were many more 2022s than 2023s, though (it gave 30 total results on the first page).

JoePCool14:

--- Quote from: Rothman on April 02, 2023, 08:37:24 AM ---
--- Quote from: rickmastfan67 on April 02, 2023, 05:38:11 AM ---Try again.  Just patched it.

--- End quote ---
Works for me.  Thanks!

Of course, I wonder if I'm the only one still using this klunky app...

--- End quote ---

I use it from time-to-time, but I generally do my best to avoid browsing the forums on mobile. It would be nice to have better mobile functionality, but this is a site that's more geared towards longer and more-thought out messages anyways.

--- Quote from: 1 on April 02, 2023, 09:37:25 AM ---
--- Quote from: Rothman on April 02, 2023, 08:37:24 AM ---Of course, I wonder if I'm the only one still using this klunky app...

--- End quote ---

Searching for "using Τapatalk" (I used a Greek capital tau to avoid autofiltering here but not in the search), which is automatically appended to any Tapatalk message, returns six results from 2023 with five unique users. There were many more 2022s than 2023s, though (it gave 30 total results on the first page).

--- End quote ---

I thought that was something you could remove from your Tapatalk signature. I think I removed it, and I've definitely made some Tapatalk posts recently. So that is likely under-representative.

--- Quote from: Scott5114 on April 01, 2023, 08:14:02 PM ---No, I was talking to RGT, because he seems to have a compulsion to post even when he doesn't have anything relevant to say.

--- End quote ---

Ok, all good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version