Regional Boards > Central States

Missouri

<< < (3/96) > >>

Revive 755:
St. Louis traffic column blog regarding a state representative wanting to end the variable speed limits on the I-270/I-255 loop:
http://www.stltoday.com/blogzone/along-for-the-ride/driving/2009/05/legistlator-wants-variable-speed-limits-to-end-on-i-270/

I always thought the variable speed limits would be more credible if they would go up to 65 in the off-hours, or maybe even 70 between I-44 and I-55.

D-Dey65:

--- Quote from: Sykotyk on May 03, 2009, 12:23:37 AM ---I've been on the NJTP before, nice road. Only issue, is cars are still allowed in the truck lanes. Which I find unfathomable. But, I guess they need that to maximize capacity for cars during rush hour.

--- End quote ---
I've wound up in the truck lanes for one reason or another despite having a car. There were times my parents used to take the old family camper up or down the turnpike, and I thought we should've been in the truck lane instead of the cars only lane.

I have a Missouri question; Is MoDOT really trying to convert Exits 229 A-B into a SPUI? Because that seems like a really bad spot for one.

m2tbone:

--- Quote from: D-Dey65 on April 27, 2017, 01:46:40 PM ---I have a Missouri question; Is MoDOT really trying to convert Exits 229 A-B into a SPUI? Because that seems like a really bad spot for one.

--- End quote ---

No, it was converted into a diverging diamond interchange with the addition of one way outer roads and a new exit at Fairgrounds Rd.  It is already complete. 

iPad Pro

Revive 755:
MoDOT holding pubic meeting for proposed interchange between US 54 and Business 54/Route W in Lake of the Ozarks

I believe this is the intersection in question.

MikieTimT:

--- Quote from: Revive 755 on July 12, 2018, 09:29:30 PM ---MoDOT holding pubic meeting for proposed interchange between US 54 and Business 54/Route W in Lake of the Ozarks

I believe this is the intersection in question.

--- End quote ---

I'd try to avoid a pubic meeting.  There's more than information exchange with that kind of meeting.  Now a public one on the other hand...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version